Please help!!!!!!! dateline NBC

by stephenw20 6 Replies latest jw friends

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

I just called Dateline and this is an ongoing story............

please please everyone...send them a letter about the corruptness of the Society...........if 6 Million Jewish livves are important waht about 6 Million others with their CHILDREN.

I appeal to all send a letter about all realted subjects....

Sed it to
    [email protected]
    attn Richard Greenberg /Jehovahs WItnesses

I apprecaite everyones help

Stephen
    father of four
    witness of the 70's ,80's, 90's and finally free

Article changed : 2001-02-25

I spoke to a Dateline investagative reporter!

X-POP3-Rcpt: techmc@mail
    Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:49:30 -0800
    X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (Win95; I)
    Subject: I spoke to a Dateline investagative reporter!

Yesterday I spoke to Rich Greenberg with Dateline NBC. He is doing a story on the Watchtower Society's handling of child molesters. (or should I say, lack of handling) He contacted me after I told my story about my father-in-law who is in prison for child molestation to someone on line so they could pass the info on. We spoke for over an hour and I was able to give him lots of info including the names and numbers of one of the victims families. (with the families consent of course)
    He asked if he could use my name on TV in order to tell the world what Mario Mareno (the society's lawyer) told my husband as to the Society's Policy on Disfellowshipping. He also spoke to the family whose number I gave and they gave him the father of the girl who Dan is in Prison for now. He has agreed to appear on Dateline and tell the story!
    I am very excited! Finally the society will have to stand before the world and be exposed for how they treat the victims of abuse and how they dont deal with the elder/molesters. I told Rich how strange it is that Dan is still a member of the Witnesses and yet I was kicked out for simply asking questions....like why?
    Bill Bowen, the elder that stepped down because of the WTS policies and has gone to his local press, will also be appearing on Dateline. He is still a member of the witnesses as well and so is the victims father that I mentioned, so this wont be a show full of "apostates". These are witnesses currently, so there may have a chance that more JWs will actually watch this than may have otherwise. We can only hope.

Anyway I will try to keep you informed as to how this progresses.
    Have A Great Day!

• justbeingafriend
    justbeingafriend

stephenw20
    Thanks for the information concerning dateline nbc..I am interested in knowing when this will air..Do you know? I am interesting in knowing as I have a friend that is a jw..Please keep us informed..thanks.

justbeingafriend

• JT
    JT

thanks for info

• Seven
    Seven

Thank you Stephen and please post all updates.

• had_enough
    had_enough

Hi Stephenw20!

Thanks so much for letting us know about this!!!!

I heard a couple of weeks ago that Dateline was going to do something on Witnesses but I didn't know what or when, and logging on to NBC website didn't tell me anything either. I thought I'd missed it.

Looking forward to hearing your update. We'll be sure to watch.

had_enough

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

all that replied,
    I will also watch

but please WRITE to dateline to SUPPORT the cahrges against these GOVERNING BOZOS IN BROOKLYN!

THe world cried when 6 million JEws were executed......

there are 6 million witnesses and that does not include the children...........THEY ARE NOT LIVING>
    THEY ARE WAITING for A SYSTEM that has already passed away!.............

PLEASE WRITE!!!
    [email protected]
    many thanks........

Steve

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Steph,

Thanks very much for letting us know. I will certainly send a message to Rich
    Greenberg tonight, and follow-up with a longer, hard copy mailed to him with my thoughts on this issue and the WTBTS.

Please be certain to let us know the
    broadcast date as soon as it is confirmed. I have been writing politicians at all levels in my state regarding JW's, Mormons, and any other 'churches' that engage in similar cover-ups. I feel that this is important, for at some future time stronger laws must be legislated and
    these are the people who will have that power. When the air date is set, I plan to e-mail all, urging them to watch the program. I also have a list of all 'children's social service' agencies in my state, and will inform them also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit