How do you know Satan didn't inspire the Bible?

by Coded Logic 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

To be fair God said they would die if they ate the fruit. The fruit did not kill them, in fact the bible even shows that if God had let them continue eating from the tree of life the would have still lived forever. So eating the fruit did not bring sin into their body and their body did not start to die, it was when God would not let them eat from the tree of life.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"From the JW point of view, wouldn't it be more likely that Satan inspired the Bible than an all loving God?"

No, it doesn't make sense from the JW or any Christian Fundamentalist point of view but I thought of the idea even though I don't believe in God/Satan. I toyed with the idea of making up a religion that teaches that the Bible was inspired by Satan as a way of making people evil and turning others against God.

It would make for an interesting religion. The sermons would be religious but anti-biblical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit