A way the society could place blame on child abuse

by Disposable Hero 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Disposable Hero
    Disposable Hero

I was thinking about this today after silentlambs post about the 5 GB men Now for Bill Bowen to make this public, I believe that there must be some damning evidence, so damning that it will force the governing body to do something. What will happen I do not know, but I have a theory, idea or maybe just a crazy thought.

A few years ago, there were pictures in the publications that the society had gotten flak over. What they did was say that the people who put these pictures in the publications were subsequently disfellowshipped. Thus shifting the blame to these disfellowshipped ones. So they admitted that these images were true but it was not their fault because Satan and no good people were actually behind it( whether people were actually disfellowshipped or not, I'm not too sure)

If the society was forced into the corner over the issue of these 5 men and the whole child molestation issue, and they had no place to hide,could they not put all the blame on these 5 men? Something to the effect of" These men were in charge of the molestation issues. What we did not know was that they were somehow involved and tried to protect themselves. This led to many people being hurt. But through god's spirit directed organization, these actions by these men were pointed out and we are know thankful for this and proper course has been taken."

Because of the pressure of lawsuits and people speaking of change I believe the society will have to accept the blame one day for the molestation issues and their wronged policies, but I think they could put the blame on some scapegoats like these 5 men, maybe not all of them, maybe just a couple. If this were to happen, it would be bittersweet because of two things. One, the society would have to change their policy on child abuse, and this would be awesome. The second, if confronted about the child abuse from the past the society would just have to say "we are sorry it happened, but it was because of Satan and evil men. Jehovah and his spirit-directed organization would never want this to happen to anybody." Then the rank and file would swallow it up because they will accept anything from the Borg no matter how bad. Us apostates and opposers would not be able to debate over this issue with the rank and file because the society corrected these mistakes when God showed them the truth. That's what the R and F would say.

I guess if this happened, it would be open season on the WTS with lawsuits from hell.
    Oh well, I thought it could be a idea, but it became just a crazy thought.

(it's late and I'm tired)

nfg

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Even if they could focus the "blame" on these 5, what difference would it make? These 5 happen to be GB members - annointed soon to be angels of God!!!! What person would follow an org. where their holiest of holys are child abusers????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit