How to get more pioneers

by IronGland 4 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland

WTS stats are down in the Western World these days. Unfortunately, so is the economy. I usually get a request for change from at least 2 or 3 homeless people a day. As the weather gets colder, these poor souls often wear mismatched 'suits' from the local thrift store. Are you guys following me yet? Perhaps the WTS should hand these guys a stack of comic boo.. er.. Watchtowers and instead of panhandling, they could do 'street witnessing'. The society could tell them they are allowed to keep the small donation, in exchange for filling out a time sheet once a month. Think about it. Stats would go WAY up. They would have 24/7 pioneers.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Seeing the WTS is very wealthy, they should pay s.pioneers the basic wage. Might get more takers then?

Marilyn

• pomegranate
  • SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

When my employer gives me an assignment, i get to "count" ALL my time worked on it, prep time included, not just presentation time.

If jahoba let pioneers "count time" for their preparation time too, not just their opening prayer to closing prayer time, or first door to last door time, i think they'd get more takers.

As it is, jahoba's a slave driver.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Dont they already do that, spaz?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit