Greetings loved ones :)

by kes152 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

Much crying, much complaining, much demanding, much irritation all directed against the Holy One of Israel, and our Lord Jah-Eshua the Mischa-Jah has called your acts to mind. He has said:

"Today if you people hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as at Meri'bah as in the day of Massah in the wilderness, when your fathers put me to the test. They themselves saw all the things I did, and they themselves examined me.

For forty years I kept feeling a loathing toward that generation, And so I said, "They are a people that go astray in their hearts, they have not come to know me and they have not come to know my ways," and so I swore with an oath in my wrath, "They shall not enter into my place of rest."

We are advised accordingly:

"See that you do not beg off from him who is speaking.... For if they did not escape who begged off from him who was giving warning upon the earth, much more shall we if we turn away from him who is speaks from the heavens."

Therefore, "Cleanse your hands you sinners of ALL your unrighteousness and do NOT hide anything. Purify your hearts and do good and not bad." For he that is honest and is without deciet will procure praise for himself at the revelation of JahEshua and all his holy angels from the heavens.

May you have peace!

Aaron

• terabletera
    terabletera

Hi Aaron. And thanks for the thought, your intentions are good.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hey, beloved Aaron, how art thou?

Love,
    Windy

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Hi Aaron;

Hope all is well with you.

Leslie

• kes152
    kes152

Windy!!!

I have missed you.. where have you been? Long time no hear :-)

Peace to you all!

Aaron

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Aaron, please e-mail me, if you want. It's been ages! I've missed you, too.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

i with track my previous statement :)

Edited by - FiveShadows on 4 October 2002 21:40:7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit