Faith healing may bring murder charges to Mom

by Gerard 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gerard
  • SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

I don't think so.

Totally different situations. The JW parent looks for other alternatives for treatment, they don't just rely on prayer or faith. The Hospital Committees are very informed in alternative ways to handle different health issues and offer their services to all JWs.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know a lady, who posts here, whose daughter had cancer. When i met her, she said that god had cured her daughter, no more cancer. Unfortunately the daughter died from cancer a while later. I won't express my feelings about this type of thing.

SS

• mouthy
    mouthy

Was that me Saint Satan?I know when my daughter had Hodgkins ( cancer of the lymp nodes. )

I thought she was cured. She did live another 20 years- but then she got cancer fom the radiation.

Then they said her lungs were cured, but a little while after she got breast cancer. & died after 1 yr & seven months. She was 42nearly 43 yrs old. Three kids, & a hubby. She had left the WT thank God.

I am just interested to see If I was the one you were referring to????Sorry if I gave wrong inpressions. But I was Hoping against all hope she would beat it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wasn't naming you, but since you ask, yes, it's you. She died a few months after god/jesus healed her, according to you.

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 October 2002 20:42:56

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now dont be nasty--- I thought you might have met me somewhere. Excuse me. SS-I dont like hurting folks feelings.You evidently are a hurting soul..... Pleasant dreams !!!

Grace

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know how curious folks are about edited and deleted stuff. Since you suggested that i was nasty, maybe i should reproduce the 2 lines i edited out. In the first line, i basically said that you said nothing about the 20 yrs. In the second line i said that you should give credit where it's due, the medical profession.

SS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I don't think so.

Totally different situations. The JW parent looks for other alternatives for treatment, they don't just rely on prayer or faith. The Hospital Committees are very informed in alternative ways to handle different health issues and offer their services to all JWs.

Hey NumNuts,

Have you found a way to prevent people from dying from blood loss??? Dumbass....

And dont post some stupid shit about some blood recycling machine that is in only ONE hospital and wont do shit if they have already lost alot of blood. JWs die everyday because of your STUPID ASS NON-BIBLICAL BLOOD POLICY so dont come here and try to say that they look for alternative types of treatment becasue THERE IS'NT ANY. Bunch of MURDERERS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit