Is duct tape the answer?

by BB 8 Replies latest jw friends

• BB
    BB

I was just wondering what means or methods might be used to inhibit or prohibit family members from attending meetings, or if those who wished to should be allowed to attend unfettered, so to speak.

After I was disfellowshipped, my ex-wife quite naturally continued to attend meetings. I enjoyed these all too brief respites from her company and was delighted that Jehovahs Witnesses demanded that she be out of the home on a frequent basis.

However, had I actually enjoyed her company I can see now that this would have been an irritant and am wondering if any here have attempted preventative measures to keep this from happening.

BB

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BB,

After I was disfellowshipped, my ex-wife quite naturally continued to attend meetings. I enjoyed these all too brief respites from her company and was delighted that Jehovahs Witnesses demanded that she be out of the home on a frequent basis.

Charming!....lol

HS

• terabletera
    terabletera

isn't he adorable?

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Did someone say duct tape?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

duct tape is the answer to everything...so i hear.

• Satanus
    Satanus

On canoe trips, i always take along a couple of rolls. I am told one can tape his canoe back together, if it breaks. It could work well as a meeting preventative.

Or, after the meeting is well on the way, tape the doors shut I'm bad, i know. There are many other uses for "duck tape".

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 October 2002 18:7:25

• Disposable Hero
    Disposable Hero

Use duct tape when things are loose and use WD-40 when things are tight, just don't use these items on your women if she happens to be too tight or loose.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Hmm, according to Canada's own Red Green - duct tape is the answer to everything. "If the women don't find ya handsome, they can at least find ya handy"

Mimilly

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

hey I like that Red GReen show too !

especially at the end when they all say i'm a man and I can change if I want to, i guess. LOL

I make sure my husband has his head down and saying it along with them. everytime!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit