"Stay Awake"...and donate your funds

by gumby 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby

Are you supporting Jehovah's arrangements with your time and money?

If not.....are you truly Staying 'AWAKE" Please read the following admonition taken from the 1960 WT. July 15 Par. 16

Again we can stay awake by our service and financial contributions to the Watch Tower Society. Jehovah has done so much for us through this agency. The least we can do to show our responding love and appreciation is to contribute our finances and time toward expanding the global preaching work. The remnant in their small numbers contributed millions of dollars to the Societys work prior to 1931.Surely now the "great crowd" are willing to do their share in making the Societys educational work today the most important business in the world. From our resources of time and money let us give generously. Jehovah blessed the contributions of his anointed ones in the early stages of the work; so we can be assured that the contributions of the "other sheep" today will result in a still greater blessing for righteous mankind.Isa. 60:5; 61:5, 6.

There you have it folks! I like the last part.........if the Other Sheep contribute..........a greater blessing awaits. I can't wait! I wonder what the blessing will be????

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I would think that giving them NOTHING would be the LEAST one could do.

• Scully
    Scully

Sounds like the cash cow isn't giving milk the way she used to.

Love, Scully

• gumby
    gumby

Sounds like the cash cow isn't giving milk the way she used to.

Love, Scully

And this was from the 60's!

Now they have two page articles on donations and describe "things" you can donate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit