Bethelite"s wife storms out of headquarters and leaves him...she was forced into Bethel. My story begins....

by Witness 007 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Also there was no "steam laundry room" as such. At 360 furman st the laundry was stretched over a half floor. The finishing floor had lots of comercial steam oress equipment that was "privlidged" to run but it wasnt a steam room per say. We had AC.... Now the old 119 laundry was hell on earth. A basment hell. Full of steam of and darkness and trolls.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

But don't all good little witness girls dream of becoming a modern day "Jeptha 's daughter" being sacrificed to temple service.

The fact that her fingers are honored to be any where near royal spiritual undies with their royal spiritual skid marks is a privilege any young sister can only dream of.

Talk about unappreciative. (Snort of derision)

• violias
    violias

I would have thought Jenny's mother would have given her a break , at least for a while.

As far as ironing sheets and linens, my mother used to do that and Martha Stewart may still do it. . It is something from another generation. I am not buying anything for the bed that requires I iron it before use.

• steve2
    steve2

One solution is for her to expose her life of laundry drudgery to the public eye - although she could then risk being disciplined for airing all the dirty washing in public.

• Listener
    Listener
    Could you ask her to shrink Tony's pants?
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Poor girl....she sounds miserable. Hopefully whatever is going wrong between she and her husband, will all come out in the wash.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Bethel laundry. No tight pants and spanx there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit