Last Service Year Reports?

by Intuit39 9 Replies latest social current

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Where are the statistics, y'all?

The magazine peddlers steer clear of my neighborhood, so it's not likely I'll get the latest offer ;p

Have I missed some posts or are the numbers still being crunched?

• Funchback
    Funchback

In about 4-6 weeks there should be a new report for 2002.

The JW media site has figures showing through 8/2001.

• blondie
    blondie

They usually come out in the January 1 WT. Also, if you are on someone's special list at Bethel (which I am not), you used to be able to the the yearbook early from them in the mail. Otherwise we all have to wait and see. I want to see how many are missing in action (the difference between the number baptized and the increase in regular publishers) as well if the # of partakers has gone up or down (went up 69 last year). Is Japan still sliding into the toilet? Which developed countries have actual negative increases--is that an oxymoron?

Increase is a proof of blessing from Jehovah, you know. Or is a sign of the end the love of the greater number cooling off?

• undercover
    undercover

Somewhere(another web site, I think) someone brought up the intersting stats of how many who partook of the emblems at the memorial so many years ago compared to today and the stats of those living in 1914 and the rate of how fast they are dying off and that the partakers are not falling at the same rate.(Did I word that to make sense?) Does anyone have that info? As noted earlier the partakers actually went up last year. That's amazing considering that the generation of the last of the anointed is about to die off completely.

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

The annual report is going to be prestend this week-end at the annual meeting..

• blondie
    blondie

How soon do you think that information will leak out in spite of the stern KM article? Bets anyone?

• Funchback
    Funchback

I don't know, blondie.

The November 8, 2002 Awake! is already in circulation. That means that there are only 7 more mags (combo of WTs and Awakes) until they publicize those figures.

• blondie
    blondie

The speed of the internet is amazing and the need to be first with special information is a strong need of many JWs. Some can hardly wait until the meetings to dazzle you with their latest Bethel tidbit. Long ago I heard there was telegraph, telephone, and tell-a-Bethelite.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

My country up 2 %.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Surely there is a "mole" who will be at the annual meeting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit