How do you deal with Anxiety!

by little_Socrates 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Dubstepped, try meditation. I have a busy brain myself, actually I found out as an adult I have ADHD, meditation has helped enormously.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Thanks LisaRose. Don't worry, I too have ADHD and other issues, and I'm 1000 times better than I once was. I do some mindfulness meditation currently, and just live a more authentic life, and I'm happier than I've ever been.
  • little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

dubstepped....

I am probably ADD as well! However you will notice I have a thing for succinctness... I feel if I can't explain myself in a few sentences... I feel I don't really understand the topic! Look at my OP how much I say in just a short bit :)

I think that probably the vast majority of people with ADD have issues with anxiety. Fortunately for me... I don't get too involved in negative self thinking, so I get more physical symptoms than psychological.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Are they actively recruiting people with mental health problems? Do they see them as an easier mark?

IT WAS EVER THUS

• kairos
    kairos
    Flowers help anxiety ( when you smoke them )
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Even the promise that an invisible sky magician doesn't hold off the medication for too long.

I had a conversation with a JW that worked in a care home for the elderly where most were JWs. The JW said; "You can see the hope in their eyes."

The next week, "They're all taking medication."

I didn't say anything because it would have cause a problem but the 2 statements are at odds with each other from a JW standpoint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit