How to prove the congregation cash grab?

by Lemonp 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

I was discussing with a relative the cash grab made by the Org.

When i mentioned it that the same repayments are still required indefinitly, i got a parroted response from the May Broadcast; that is you only have to pay what you can afford.

Obvoiusly the BOE letter makes it very exact what amount should be paid.

Relative seems super in, elder. Dont want to make it obvoius that i know too much.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS . has taken on the focus of just how valuable their real estate properties are.

The billion dollar $$$ profit the organztion made for its Brooklyn property sell off, may have instigated this acknowledgment.

The WTS right now is gathering up money to modernize and up date existing properties such as Assembly Halls and Kingdom Halls.

The WTS's directive now is toward technology in presenting its preaching and self absorbed brainwashing.

Printed paper production is on its way out

The WTS is also attempting to separate itself from its past teachings /doctrines for obvious reasons.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Show him the damn letter. He cant prove where you got it. Make something up. Another elders whos a friend shared it with you or whatever works but call him on it.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

It's not a hanging offence to surf the web; just tell him that you read a letter on the net somewhere - then ask him if it's true.

Refuse to answer any of his questions until he answers yours!

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

God needs money!!!

And once in their hands, they ain't giving it back!!!

SL

• Watchtower-Free
  • Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS's recent attempt to get money from children is both sickening and disgusting.

Like children have so much money stored up their piggy banks.

If JWS only had a chance to see the millions in bank accounts the WTS has, they would probably,

raise up their hands and say they're out of here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit