Ogden UT or Mesa/Apache Junction Arizona

by reubenfine 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

I grew up in Ogden, Utah, Washington Terrace Cong in the 1960's. Moved to Apache Junction in 1970. Thought I would see if any old friends are around. New friends are always welcome. I'm in Mesa, AZ now. It's not even 100 degrees today. Hooty hoo!

Lyle

• animal
    animal

You are always welcome to buzz me and come over anytime... in Mesa.

Animal

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I use to know some people from Arizona. E- mail me, we might know each other. he he

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Hi,

I live in South Ogden. Went to the North Ogden hall for about 6 mths(1990), then we moved to the Central KH(91-95). Then we were asked to go to the Clearfield KH(which is in Layton) because it needed help. It will always need help. They immediately hated us, because they DIDN'T want to be helped.

I just changed from aol to msn and I'm not getting my e-mails for some reason. My e-mail is :

[email protected]

Hopefully I can get this thing working soon. Keep trying and maybe you can get through.

SUSCARRA

• Farkel
    Farkel

Lyle,

I was in the Granger congregation from 1960 to 1967 and was born in Ogden. I was good friends with the Swingles and knew just about every dub in the SLC valley in those years. If you ever went to a funeral or wedding and saw a kid playing the piano there, that was me.

Farkel

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Hey, notperfectyet, I sent you an email but haven't heard anything back so I thought I would reply here in case you changed your email or something. This is Lyle from AJ. Shoot me an email if you get a chance. :-)

• troucul
    troucul

hey my brother's in ogden, utah...he used to tell me stories how he would invite the witnesses in, serve them coffee...and then in the middle of the conversation blurt out that he was disfellowshipped...they'd turn red, get up and leave all within about 4 seconds...he used to have so much fun with them...i laugh everytime he tells me the story...

• truman
    truman

I lived in Mesa, and attended the Apache Junction cong. for around a year in 1978-79.

truman

• john123
    john123

My wife and I live in Tucson. There is a group of us in Tucson that meet once a month.

Edited by - john123 on 16 October 2002 5:2:9

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Just had to tell ya all that I was born in Ogden in 1964

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit