Example of Jehovah's Witness hare speech!

by username 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• username
    username

I have just been looking to see if there is a post on the Guardian newspaper report on here but couldn't find, if there is please move this if you so wish mods.

Anyway I have just had a look over at one of the pro Jw sites and found this comment. This comment is due to the many comments that have been generated under the Guardian report.

As usual, avoid the comments. :angry:

I can't wait for Jehovah to set the things right.

Translated I can't wait until our god murders you you piece of s@#t!

Sickening!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Ha-ha, I know where you got that. Saw it yesterday. They're probably out in service this morning picking out which people will be killed so they can have their house in the new system.

By the way, while you're there, check out the thread on a 50's themed party in their off topic board. It is magical. Apparently costume parties where one dresses as the opposite sex turns men into homosexuals and those that hide their identity in costumes are sexual predators. Those people are delusional. Enjoy.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hare speech?

Yes. The JWs do rabbit on about stuff don't they.

• jhine
    jhine

We can only hope that they will be hare today and gone tomorrow .

Jan

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    And this is pointless hate speech, similar to what I bash Tyrant David for. Hating a race or group of people simply because they do not worship the same god you worship is not acceptable--and that goes for calling those who no longer wish to serve your god (with good reason) "mentally diseased" and "worthy to die". To boot, the group (the jokehovian witlesses) are themselves parasites--hatred against races or groups of people that are parasites that destroy civilization is legitimate. Their hatred against society that is minding its own business is not.
  • username
    username
    Yes punkofnice I've just noticed my rather silly mistake. Apparently so have you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit