Lamb Report

by Victor_E 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

I just got off the phone with some dear friends who are there now, there were about 100 people for the march but some more were just arriving. There were as of this count 20 states represented there, one lamb is getting flashbacks of being molested by a top Watchtowre member that is all I can tell you. I even spoke with du "Man" (Elvis is still in the building hehehhe) They did not open the doors to them, and they could not leave the lambs on an ordinance of littering. But my sources say one big lamb was left at the footsteps. The rain cooperated guess someone likes the lambs upstairs. The media coverage was very adequate, so to quote du "Man" run Watchtower run. That's it folks

• TheStar
    TheStar

Thanks Victor!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

The man that called me said they put over 200 lambs in the fence. One sign they carried (took 2 to carry it) called for the FBI to investigate WT.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    One sign they carried (took 2 to carry it) called for the FBI to investigate WT.

Good idea

A sign like that should be carried in all states. That would get some attention

• TheStar
    TheStar
    One sign they carried (took 2 to carry it) called for the FBI to investigate WT.

Good idea

A sign like that should be carried in all states. That would get some attention

I wish I had the money, I'd put up a Billboard!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

we had about 4 big banners and one big sign and the police were not bad.. the guy with the big 3 fold sign going straight up wore a mask. that reporter from the WB seemed unhappy but she was one the spot. the whole time. cameras rolling.bill was great and the girls were giving interwiews all afternoon... as we marched we sang 1234 silent lambs are going to roar!!!!a good time was had by all...then we all went for dinner and talked for a couple of hours... and let me tell you we did ROAR!!!! GOD BLESSED THE LAMBS TODAY...JOHN

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

YES! Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Questions have been raised about what Silent Lambs hopes to accomplish or if any changes will actually take place. I don't know if anything will change or not. I hope the Witnesses will change, but I'm also prepared for the probability they won't make any positive changes at all. But when I see events like this take place, it makes me realize that sometimes it is the effort that matters, especially in the beginning of a movement. In time, if enough events like this are coordinated and other types of pressure brought to bear, who knows? But isn't that what we all want with our lives. To make a difference. To right a wrong. I think what happened in New York today was admirable and those who participated, and those who support the cause, should feel pride in what they did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit