MSNBC

by DJ 8 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

I was walking thru my family room where the tv is on msnbc and I am 99% sure that I caught a glimpe of Bill Bowen and the reporter was winding up and said, "That's staying in the headlines" then they continued w/ the show!! ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT???

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

What was the show that was on and is on??

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSNBC ...................!!!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I turned on my local NBC news, at noon, and saw a headline about protest marchers being arrested, and my heart literally stopped. I had to sit down. But.........it was about a protest in Washington DC. Whew.

I called my friends who are participating in the march today, but no answer on the cell phone. I left a message for them to call me, when they can. I know we will have updates soon. I am so EXCITED!!!

One of my lambs is being delivered, as I write, by a gal who was never a JW. I asked her to do it for me. I think she is actually hoping someone will be there.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well I was just into the pmsnbc web site and didn't see anything.

Someone also posted that CNN would be there too. I didn't see anything on their web site.

hawk (holding his breath and going blue)

• alamb
    alamb

blue too...with blisters on my fingers from the mouse and remote control going simultaneously.

• wasasister
    wasasister

is "PMS"NBC exclusively for women?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    is "PMS"NBC exclusively for women?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Ha! Maybe that's why hawkaw didn't see it.

sorry couldn't resist

• DJ
    DJ

LOL @ Wasasister and Plum!

Mulan, Let us know if you get a call, ok? I'm excited too. Maybe I am seeing things on TV...LOL

and.....Hawk, Pms will be in a week or two for me However, I'm seeing the classic mood swings and irritability that comes with pain and bloating from YOU

Guys, It was a very brief snippet during the show, Buchannan and Press. Buchannan made the above comment and then....they resumed with the show in progress. Before you burn me at the stake remember that I said 99% not 100%. That is shy I asked if anyone else saw it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit