What non-Witnesses say.

by HoChiMin 1 Replies latest jw friends

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

I think it's what the non-Witnesses say that's important, all information portrayed about the WT should be accurate and well publicized. IMO the WT are lying scum that have no divine direction at all. The cover up of molestation in that organization is true, I have seen it and been involved in it, it should be displayed for all the world to see.

Each active Witness will need to take whatever course they need to relieve the mental turmoil they feel when the issue comes up in their face. Denial is the most usual course, "apostate lies" is an other, when cult programming is involved. It may be the most difficult instance in life, of any human, to admit that they were a member of a cult. Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult, they have no direction from any god but themselves. They are doing harm to their members weather full believers or fringe believers makes no difference, mental and emotional stunting is the result of indoctrination into the JW's.

Slowing, stopping or reversing their membership will be doing all a great service. All remaining members future is of some importance, after all most of are former members. The leaders the arrogance, will be exposed.

HCM

• greven
    greven

Why do I have a Deja Vu feeling with this thread?

greven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit