I have a question about the march.......

by SillyPutty 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

What is the purpose of the march? Do the marchers just march past the Watchtower and that's it? Just wondering. Oh yeah, Who's organizing this march? Wish I could be there. Love to all.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Sillyputty, welcome to the forum

Take a look at this thread

SILENTLAMBS MARCH

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

Wish I could be there but it's just too far. Will the march be televised and be on TV?

• Been there
    Been there

Hi Silly Putty, welcome to the board.

What is the purpose of the march?

To bring attention to the mistreatment and mishandling of all the sexually abused children in the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Do the marchers just march past the Watchtower and that's it?

No they will be marching to the Watchtower Headquarters, statements about the abuse and handling of it will be made, stuffed lambs will be left to represent the victims. Survivors will speak out against their abuse.

Who's organizing this march?

Silentlambs is organizing the march, which will be held today at 2:00 in NYC.

I hope this helps. Just wondering though why would you want to go to a march you don't know anything about?

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

I just found out about the march on this site. I've been inactive about 4 years though I still go to the meetings because I have relatives in the "truth". Because I'm inactive no one at the hall confides in me or talks about what's going on in the organization. You have to be out in service in a car group to hear what's going on. I really have to get my info from the net.

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,it is nice to meet you....

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Welcome, SillyPutty

FreeFallin

• greven
    greven

Welcome Silly!

hope you will find joy being with us here. I am inactive too for simular reasons, check my bio!

greven.

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

Thanks a lot. I hope I can find your letter when and if you write it. Maybe you can post it as a new message at the beginning of the forum.

Edited by - SillyPutty on 28 September 2002 3:40:22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit