rocky's NYC weather report [smile]

by rocky220 3 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hi everybody, this is your friendly weatherperson..Rocky220!!!!!! [no applause necessary].....Well it does look as if we will be having some rain tomorrow, but temps all week have been in the mid to low 70"s, which wont make it too uncomfortable, hey, you're gettin' this from "the horses' mouth". That's right I'm walkin' around in this stuff and it ain't too bad folks!!!! Besides, we'll have each other and our sunny smiles, and we just might bring the sun out!!!!!!!!! [Hold that thought-lol]..............Well this is Channel XXX weather report signing off wishing you all a great day!!!!!.......rocky220[lol@myself!]

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

wha't this triple "x" stuff doing here? Dang near set off every alarm at the my company's "gestapo" web police desk! At least put a "raincoat" on that smiley before you send it (LMAO, too)...

• Valis
    Valis

um rocky...you know Playboy has a news channel now...with not only a naked news girl but a naked weather chick as well...is this available on channel XXX? eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hey BadJerry......[lolol].....thanks, next time I'll do just that!!!!!!, but with a little tent in front of it!!!![LMAO!!!!!!].......rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit