info on the march tomorrow............

by happy2b 2 Replies latest jw friends

• happy2b
    happy2b

Hi again,

Could someone please tell me the details on the march tomorrow? will it be covered by the media? what channel should I watch? How many are planned to march?

I would love to attend, but unfortunately I can't. Maybe someone could take pics and put them on a site. I look forward to the GB's reaction. But, of course, they're will no none. They will definitely stay hidden.

To everyone attending: I'm so proud of you all. Wish I could join you! I pray the weather will co-operate for a nice walk. Stay strong and know that we are in the right. Finally!!

Take care,

happy2b OUT!!

Sharon

• DJ
    DJ

Happy,

Hmmm. I am aware that NBC is covering it. They are expected to attend. So, my best guess would be MSNBC or maybe there will be another Dateline. I dunno for sure. The AP ran an article today re: Barbara ans Joe Anderson. As far as the weather goes.....I live in PA and it is supposed to rain a bit. Guess we will have to wait and see. I can already hear the dubs laughing at the marchers if it rains on them, thinking that Jehovah did it because they are evil. I think that any rain would only show the world that the silentlambs are so serious that they don't even care if they get soaking wet to make their stance! GO LAMBS!

• nancee park
    nancee park

The announcements at the actual march will also be most newsworthy.

Such strange silence from CBS.... Maybe NBC should look at that closer too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit