Toothpick
    Rubber band
    Pencil
    Eraser
    Chewing gum
    Mint
    Candy kisses

Here's why:

Toothpick -- to remind us to pick out the good qualities in others... Matt. 7:1

Rubber band -- to remind us to be flexible, things might not always go the way we want, but it will work out...Romans 8:28

Band aid -- to remind us to heal hurt feelings, ours or someone else's...Col. 3:12-14

Pencil -- To remind us to list our blessings everyday...Eph. 1:3

Eraser -- to remind us that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay...Gen. 50:15-21

Chewing gum -- to remind us to stick with it and we can accomplish anything...Phil. 4:13

Mint -- to remind us that we are worth a mint to our heavenly Father, Jehovah...1 John 4:7

Tea bag --to remind us to relax daily and go over that list of blessing from Jehovah...1 Thess. 5:18

This is my, DA's, gift to you. May Jehvoah our great God richly bless you personally.

To the world, we may be somebody...but to somebody, we maybe the world.

A good SURVIVAL KIT.

DA

• Freenow
    Freenow

Use it, you will need it to survive if you continue in the jw organization where you are. Associate with us and you will be free and healed.

believe me honey. Agape

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Freenow is FREE from Jehovah's Organization and now he is in Satan's Organization.

• battman
    battman

Fred,
    where was the "organization" when "Israel" split into two
    kingdoms (the 2 tribe and ten tribe kingdoms) ?

battmsan

• Freenow
    Freenow

Hey Fredhall, is Satan organized???? I didn't know that but since you are so well informed Satan is organized I'am sure you belong to Satan's organization yourself. Freenow FROM THE JW's

• Prisca
    Prisca

Nice post, DA. Thanks for the reminders

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

In my congregation a sister made up bags with all of those things in it with the little quotes for our WHOLE congregation. Believe it or not I still have mine.

Happy to be Free (Me)

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

HappyToBeFree,

I am happy for you -- Truly.

I hope the best of everthing will come your way. Life is real and it is not aways easy, as you and I know.

DA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit