Hello Everyone

by MarieK 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome Marie,

Thanks for the first instalment of your story....very interesting so far. Yes it does blow your mind learning TTATT but the outrage and frustration subsides once you focus on your exit plan if you decide to exit.

Take care

Kate xx

• LorenzoSmithXVII
    LorenzoSmithXVII
    I was just thinking, how many XJWs still believe the Bible, still believe in Jesus, or become atheists? I guess it depends on what actually makes you leave. But it's nice to have a nice, non-judgmental place to share whatever.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Marie

I was a convert , and in for 33 years , and I still had fear and apprehension looking up and finally posting on sites like this for quite a while..It all goes away with time and the more so as you get to know about the real truth.

Their are some amazing insightful people on this board , pick their brains with questions you may have .

It is great that hubby is out too , you both have saved your children from a lifetime of misery.

Take care

smiddy

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Thank you for sharing. What a relief that your husband is awake as well.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Welcome to the forum Marie.

JW LEAKS

• jhine
    jhine

Hi MarieK , welcome

Jan

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Welcome!
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

A warm welcome from sunny South Africa MarieK. You are so lucky that hubby is mentally out as well. Most are not so fortunate to have their spouse's understanding during this period. Share your full story with us soon.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Welcome MarieK.

I remember when I first started lurking on this site I felt like I was doing something dirty - exposing all my purity and righteousness to the rantings of filthy apostates.

"... but wait. They're making sense!"

And now I R one.

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

Absolutely concur with all of these sentiments. How is this for paranoid - even though I have been out for 12 years, I only just learned TTATT last week - from my parents who are still in after 44 odd years. My fear about posting? Came from my fears that this site was actually JW.org trying to ensnare JWs into apostasy and that my parents would be found out by my posts and treated unfairly. How crazy and out right delusional is that? But such is the mind manipulation and programming that we have had being born into the bOrg. A very warm welcome to you indeed from snowy NZ. Good reading for you:

Ray Franz, Crisis of conscience

Anything Steve Hassan

Then JW Broadcasting to reinforce that you have 100% made the right decision. 😲

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit