Hi Everyone...

by Adewale 6 Replies latest social humour

• Adewale
    Adewale

Hi there, My Name Is Adewale! Internet Marketer & Online Entrepreneur, A fervid And Easy Going Blogger At 70mack.co

I Have Passion Specially Concerning Things That Concern Technology! You Can Call Me A Tech Geek....

Likes Researching And Sharing What Have Got There By Helping With The Little That I Can.

Thats All For Now! If You Want More Info Guess You're Gonna Have To Ask Me Personally.

Thanks For Stopping By And Am On Facebook.

• flipper
    flipper
    ADEWALE- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. I don't personally have any need to buy anything right now- however - would love to hear your story of your former JW involvement or how you freed yourself from the JW cult . Tell us about yourself. Peace out bro. Mr. Flipper
  • Village Idiot
  • oppostate
    oppostate

flagging it!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Are you from Nigeria? Just curious, 'cos I've had a few offers of monetary gain from there.
  • steve2
    steve2

Is this a wonderful coincidence or what?! I have a package here addressed to someone called "Adewale" , Internet Marketeer and Online Entrepreneur.

Is that you? If so, you are the lucky recipient of that package. Just submit your bank account details, including passwords, and your postal address, and that package will be forwarded to you.

This is your lucky day. This is a genuine offer with absolutely no strings attached.

I have a sworn testimonial from a woman who calls herself my mother. She swears that "Steve is the salt of the earth...the most honest man I have met all day. His packages are really good. You should give him all your private information so he can help you."

I have too much respect for this women to hide behind my usual modesty. This offer will not be repeated.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit