Silentlambs Mail Distribution

by anglise 9 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

Just a reminder to all those willing volunteers out there!!

Are your envelopes ready for posting?

There is still time for others who want to join in this mail distribution to support the Silentlambs March on Friday 27th September - just email me ( [email protected] ) or Nowfree ( [email protected] ).

Anglise and Nowfree

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I support this effort, if you want to do something and cannot come this will be a further statement.

silentlambs

• anglise
    anglise

Thankyou to all who have responded.

There is still time to join in.

You can support the Silent lambs march wherever you are in the world and let your protest be heard.

Anglise

• freeman
    freeman

I got a bunch of SL envelops stamped and ready to go timed to arrive at Watchtower HQ and a number of New York Kingdom Halls on Friday the 27 th . Sure do wish I could be with you guys, but I was called away to work in California the last minute. I'm putting some fliers up at the local Kingdom Hall here too, just for good measure. Good luck guys, I hope you get tons and tons of press coverage!

Freeman

• DJ
    DJ

THANKYOU for a WONDERFUL IDEA!! I'm in. Gotta go buy stampsssssssss!!!

• Simon
    Simon

What's it to do? Angharad did a lot of letters for the last mailing that was organised. Is this something happening in the UK as well?

• anglise
    anglise

Simon

you have mail. We can join in with the protest.

Anglise

• anglise
    anglise

Dont forget to post your envelopes.

There is still time for others to join in with this.

Just 1 envelope to the GB from everyone on this board would have an amazing impact.

Anglise

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Thankyou to everyone who has responded so far.

Everyone can take part.

Just email myself ( [email protected] ) or Anglise on ( [email protected] ).

Lets make sure the Governing Body realise that Bill Bowen and the Silentlamb victims have worldwide support.

Nowfree

• TheStar
    TheStar

Nowfree,

You have mail!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit