Are any "Active Witnesses" Marching Fri?

by in3D 5 Replies latest jw friends

• in3D
    in3D

Hi Everyone,

I live in NYC and I am not an active witness right now, but was wondering if anyone who is active is going to the march this Friday?

Does anyone know about how long the March will last? I go to work at 4pm.

Thank you,

in3D

Edited by - in3D on 24 September 2002 13:43:24

• Jesika
    Jesika

Not sure about active witnesses, but I know not all are Disfellowshiped or Disassociated either. I will be at the march, and it starts at 2pm. As far as how long it will last---I am not sure. I was at the press conference in Minnesota, and it was only to last 15min----which turned into an hour. It all depends on the press and the responce we get from the headquarters. Why don't you come and then leave when you have to---to go to work. That way you can at least be there and see what is going on with your own eyes. It will be a day to remember and a very empowering (sp?) day too.

Jes

• rocky220
    rocky220

Guess what folks, the only ones nit-picking about whether you are JW or X-JW is the Borg, but you know what? It's not about that-it's about past, present and sadly, future sex abuse victims if this policy does not change!!!!!...and the Borg is using us X-JW's as smoke screen and mirrors and it ain't gonna work!!!!!.......Publishers of "AWAKE" better wake-up!!!!!!!..............................rocky220

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

There will be active, inactive, df/da, worldly, black, white, yellow, red, green, male, female, child and perhaps a few pets all who support JW abuse survivors.

While Wt practices "don't ask don't tell" with child molesters, we practice "don't ask don't tell" with child advocates.

silentlambs

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Very well said Bill!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AMEN to Brother Bowen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit