On Discovering Child Abuse - CARTOON

by badapple 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• badapple
    badapple

This cartoon drawing appeared in the Monday Courier Mail which is the number one newspaper in the state of Queensland - AUSTRALIA.

I LOVE IT!!! How does that saying go? "HEAR NO - SEE NO - SPEAK NO EVIL".

BadApple

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I've got a lovely red "x". I'm not sure, but it looks like you haven't uploaded the pic from your hard drive onto the internet.

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Bad Apple:

I'd love to see the cartoon, but you'll need to upload it to a photo sharing server.... something like http://www.strike9.com

While it's still on your computer, you'll be the only person who can see it.

Can't wait to see it!

Love, Scully

• badapple
    badapple

Thanks Wolfgirl & Scully for pointing that out to me. This is the first time I've done this. I did go to strike9 and uploaded the picture. Is there anything else I need to do? I'll try again.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Your still using the link off your local hard drive. Go to the strike nine site, view your picture, then right click on it, select properties, then you will see the URL in the properties, just select the url, right click and copy.

• badapple
    badapple

Thanks Trauma Hound. Here is the URL. You'll need to enlarge it for a clearer picture. If this doesn't work, I'm never going to do this again! Badapple

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I have just two words: wow

• happy2b
    happy2b

pretty darn appropriate!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Wow. I like!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The comment of this cartoon is beatiful.

The JWs have always considered themselves to be different from, and better than, other religions. For a while they even denied that they were a religion.

Well, this cartoon puts them right beside other religions - not just one of them, but the worst of the worst.

Cartoons have an ability to reflect popular opinion more effectively than words.

By the way, is it just me, or do these three places of worship have an uncanny resemblance to outhouses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit