What Does the WTBTS Sell? (Monitors Welcome)

by D8TA 9 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Why Dont They Just Come Out and Tell the REAL TRUTH?

I guess since they wont do it for themselves, I humbly (yes, I use this word "humbly" loosely, since I am the boards MOST humble person) will do it for them.

What is it that the WTBTS sells? Is it truth? Is it salvation? Is it a piece of mind? Is it promise from God?

Nope I can sum it all of what they sell in to one word:

BULLSHIT.

D8TAS Handy Dandy Guide to WTBTS BULLSHIT

Jehovahs Witnesses Who Are They? What Do They Believe?

Who Are They? (Do we care?)

Its their desire that you become better acquainted with their BULLSHIT. You may have met them as neighbors and fellow employees or in other daily BULLSHIT of life. You may have seen them on the street, offering their BULLSHIT to passersby. Or you may have spoken briefly with them at your door about their BULLSHIT.

Actually, Jehovah's Witnesses are interested in you and your BULLSHIT. They want to be your friends and to tell you more about themselves, their BULLSHIT, their BULLSHIT organization, and how they feel about the BULLSHIT people and the BULLSHIT world in which all of us live. To accomplish this, they have prepared this BULLSHIT for you.

In most ways Jehovah's Witnesses are like everyone else. They have BULLSHIT economic, physical, emotional BULLSHIT. They make mistakes at times, for they are not perfect, inspired, or infallible. But they try to learn from their experiences and diligently study the BULLSHIT to make needed corrections. They have made a dedication to BULLSHIT to do BULLSHIT, and they apply HORSE SHIT themselves to fulfill this BULLSHIT. In all their activities they seek guidance from the BULLSHIT and HORSE SHIT of the Assholes known as the Governing Body (aka: Master BULLSHITTERS).

The BULLSHIT of Jehovah's Witnesses in modern times has been filled with dramatic events, also referred to as SELF RIGHTEOUS EGOTISTICAL MONKEY SPUNK! From the one small Bible study in Pennsylvania back in 1870, the Witnesses by the year 2000 grew to some 90,000 congregations worldwide. See how many people believe the BULLSHIT?

What Do They Believe? (As if you dont know by now???)

They believe that, out of all the BULLSHIT ever conceived in our history of humanity, that they have the TRUE AND ACCURATE BULLSHIT! All that other BULLSHIT youve heard in your lifetime from anyone else? Screw it all! Jehovah Witnesses are GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE TO SPREAD BULLSHIT! That's right! Now arent you happy, that there are people in this world that actually have found THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE BULLSHIT?

And what are the perks? Hey, if you believe the HORSE SHIT the WTBTS shovels you...GOD LOVES YOU and, and, you get to live forever on a paradise earth! Isn't that special? And guess what happens to all the people who refuse to hear the WTBTS's BULLSHIT? Well then you get thrown in to a lake of fire. which is most likely filled with APE SHIT! Now that is some serious SHIT!

Whats better, lets say you are born in to this SHIT. You grow up hearing and learning this BULLSHIT, and one day you say: "I've about had enough of this SHIT!".

And guess what happens?

Just take a guess?

Please?

THATS RIGHT! The WTBTS believes it has a "God given right" to throw BULLSHIT your way! Oh, they just wont let you go peacefully they'll make sure that in some way or another (be it family and/or friends, articles of smear, etc.) that they will throw their HORSE SHIT in your path.

Nowsome of you hardcore scientific people want me to back up and prove that the WTBTS is full of BULLSHIT. Some people want me to logically show that the WTBTS are in error of their ways.

Know what?

FUCK THAT SHIT!

There are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of experiences on this board and WWWeb of HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of people, who understand exactly what Im posting about here to day.

Im not going to prove what is an obvious situation of some dickhead ass slimes in New York who have the same need of power and control of peoples lives as Nero, Napoleon, Franco, Hitler, Mussolini, and/or every other individual(s) or empire in need of putting people in to some type of bondage.

No reason to be frickin REDUNDANT in presenting such evidence.

I rather just not take any more WTBTS BULLSHIT!

*Cough*

Wellthats my BULLSHIT of the day.

D8TA Jay Landry

Edited by - D8TA on 23 September 2002 20:12:3

• JT
    JT

calm down chief it ain't that bad yet

• Prisila
    Prisila

((( D8TA)))

That's a load opf BS if I heard it!!! lol

• Swan
    Swan

Thanks for clearing that up for me D8TA. I'll know who to call next spring when I'm preparing my garden.

Tammy

• comforter
    comforter

Why Dont They Just Come Out and Tell the bloomin' REAL TRUTH?

I guess since they wont do it for themselves, right, I 'umbly (yes, I use this word "humbly" loosely, right, since I'm the boards MOST 'umble person) will do it for them.

Woss it that the bloomin' WTBTS sells? Is it truff, eh, luv? Is it salvation, isit?Is it a piece of mind, then, eh, guv? Is it promise from God?

Nope I can sum it all of wot they sell in ter one word:

BULLSHIT.

D8TAS 'andy Dandy Guide ter WTBTS BULLSHIT

Jehovahs Witnesses 'oo Are They, then? Wot Do They Believe?

'oo Are They, isit?(Do we care?)

Its their desire that yer become better acquainted wiv their BULLSHIT. Yer may 'ave met them as neighbors and fellow employees or in uvver daily BULLSHIT of life. Yer may 'ave seen them on the bloomin' street, right, offerin' their BULLSHIT ter passersby, init?Or yer may 'ave spoken briefly wiv them at yor door about their BULLSHIT.

Actually, Jehovah's Witnesses are interested in yer and yor BULLSHIT. They want ter be yor mates and ter tell yer more about themselves, ffeir BULLSHIT, ffeir BULLSHIT organization, and 'ow they feel about the BULLSHIT blokes and the BULLSHIT world in wich all of us live. To accomplish this, they 'ave prepared this BULLSHIT for yer.

In most ways Jehovah's Witnesses are like evry geezer else. Right. They 'ave BULLSHIT economic, right, physical, emotional BULLSHIT. They make mistakes at times, for they ain't perfect, right, inspired, or infallible. But they try ter learn from their experiences and diligently study the BULLSHIT ter make needed corrections. They 'ave made a dedication ter BULLSHIT ter do BULLSHIT, and they apply HORSE SHIT themselves ter fulfill this BULLSHIT. In all their activities they seek guidance from the BULLSHIT and HORSE SHIT of the Divvys known as the bloody Governin' Body (aka: Master BULLSHITTERS).

The BULLSHIT of Jehovah's Witnesses in modern times 'as been filled wiv dramatic events, also referred ter as SELF RIGHTEOUS EGOTISTICAL MONKEY SPUNK! From the one wee Bible study in Pennsylvania hammer and tack in 1870, the chuffin' Witnesses by the chuffin' year 2000 grew ter some 90,000 congregations worldwide. Spot how many blokes believe the bloody BULLSHIT?

Wot Do They Believe, then, eh, luv? (As if yer dont know by now???)

They believe that, out of all the bloomin' BULLSHIT ever conceived in us history of 'umanity, that they 'ave the bloomin' TRUE AND ACCURATE BULLSHIT! Right! All that uvver BULLSHIT yerve 'eard in yor lifetime from any fairy else? Screw it all! Oi! Jehovah Witnesses are GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE TO SPREAD BULLSHIT! Struth! That's right! Struth! Now arent yer 'appy, that there are blokes in this world that actually 'ave found THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE BULLSHIT?

And wot are the perks? Eh up, if yer believe the bleedin' HORSE SHIT the chuffin' WTBTS shovels yer...GOD LOVES YOU and, right, and, yer cop to live forever on a paradise earff! Oi! Ain't that special? And guess wot 'appens ter all the chuffin' blokes 'oo refuse ter hear the chuffin' WTBTS's BULLSHIT, then, eh, luv? Well then yer cop ffrown in ter a lake of fire. wich is most likely filled wiv APE SHIT! Right! Now that is some serious SHIT! Right!

Wots better, lets say yor born in ter this SHIT. Yer grow up 'earin' and learnin' this BULLSHIT, and one day yer say: "I've about 'ad enough of this SHIT! Oi!".

And guess wot 'appens?

Just take a guess, then, eh, squire?

Please, isit?

THATS RIGHT! The chuffin' WTBTS believes it 'as a "God given right" ter ffrow BULLSHIT yor way! Honest guv! Oh, they just wont let yer go peacefully they'll make sure that in some way or anuvver (be it family and/or chinas, articles of smear, etc.) that they will frow their HORSE SHIT in yor paff.

Nowsome of yer 'ardcore scientific blokes want me ter back up and prove that the WTBTS is full of BULLSHIT. Some blokes want me to logically show that the bloody WTBTS are in error of their ways.

Know wot?

FUCK THAT SHIT! Honest guv!

There are 'UNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of experiences on this board and WWWeb of 'UNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of blokes, 'oo understand exactly wot Im postin' about 'ere ter day.

Im not gonna prove woss an obvious situation of some dickhead ass slimes in New York 'oo 'ave the same need of power and control of blokess lives as Nero, Napoleon, Franco, right, Hitler, right, Mussolini, and/or evry uvver individual(s) or empire in need of puttin' blokes in ter some type of bondage.

No reason ter be frickin REDUNDANT in presentin' such evidence.

I ravver just not take any more WTBTS BULLSHIT! Blimey!

*Cough*

Wellthats me BULLSHIT of the bleedin' day.

D8TA Jay Landry

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i have a pair of thigh high boots!!!!!i allways tell the jw's to please wait a minute . i need to put on my boots cause i know any second how the BULLSHIT!!!! is going to fly.. how you really know they are full of SHIT, is it comes out of their mouth and not out of their ass....john

• teejay
    teejay

Itself.

• Swan
    Swan

Teejay,

We've already established that, now we're trying to determine the price!

Tammy

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

D8TA, I'm not sure, but I get the feeling you might be having doubts about the truth. Maybe I'm reading too much into your comments. I hope I'm wrong. (smiley for the humor-impaired).

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Even comfortor agrees with you LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit