Armageddon Starting

by Tish 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tish
    Tish

Now you all may laugh at me, but last night about 1am, I wake up to find my bed shaking!! When I looked around the room the walls were shaking, what was going on???

Now you all may have this happen, but in the UK it is very very rare, we were experiencing our first earthquake in 15 years, well my JW head clicked in, is this Armageddon??

I'm sure at meetings round the country that everyone is getting told that this is so. For a minute I almost thought that maybe i've got it wrong..... Did anyone else feel it or was it something I had for tea??

Tish

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Here in Southern California we have several earthquakes a year. Most are too small to feel. The last one I felt was around last December I think. I usually sleep through them if they are at night. Its basically continental plates shifting, nothing to be alarmed about. Although I'm sure they are extremely rare in England, its not impossible for it to happen.

Don't worry, God is not going to KILL you.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I live in Seattle, they are common here also, though the ones you feel aren't, I sure did feel the last two we had here.. We not only live on a techtonic active fault, but also have several volcano's here.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Hi Tish.

Yes I felt it too,in sunny Weston-Super-mare,there was a thump and a shake and it was over,I thought it was the beer,but obviously not.

Cheers,

Rich.

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Hey, I was hoping it really was coming cos I'm not 'afraid' anymore......................................ARE YOU?

• da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Wotchu mean dubble07?

Not 'afraid' anymore?

Mmmmmmmm?

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

I mean Rev 22:20-21..................thats wot I mean bruvva.

• Gerard
    Gerard

See "plate tectonics" on any encyclopedia.

Have a nice sleep.

Edited by - Gerard on 8 October 2002 16:36:2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit