megachurches

by kelsey007 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
  • QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

DO NOT GIVE THE WT ORG ANY IDEAS ABOUT EXPANDING !!!! AROUND HERE JW PUBLISHERS I LAST HEARD HANG OUT AT McDONALD and CARLs Jr. QUEENIE

• JT
    JT

here were i live we have over 10 mega churches- just a couple of examples

Rev Cherry (local boy who did good for himself- got a good gig going) broke off from AME and took over 24,000 members

they have 2 services with over 10,000 at each, the local police directs traffic

- he has a Lear Jet parked 5 miles from my house at the local airport. he and his wife both have Bentleys- black ones

up by Redskins Stadium there is one called Jericho it has over 10,000 seat circle theater the pastor is a woman who took over when here son and hubby died- she lives in Woodmoore where all the upscale black folks live here in MD, tv , sports and lawyer and dr- she lives in a 15,000 sq foot home

as Rutherford put it Religion is a snare and a racket( and i need to start my own church)

yep mage churches are big biz

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

Not to forget Ebenezer A.M.E., the Rev. Muse's Ark of Safety, Heart-to-Heart Ministries (or is that Cherry?) the new Mt. Ennon Baptist, and National Capitol Church of God, etc.

Hey, JT, are you the brother who got up at a circuit assembly and informed us that 'Armageddon is not around the corner, it's AT the corner'?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Here in Columbus Ohio we have the 'World Harvest' church - you may have seen Rod Parsley (the pastor) on TV. It is humongous.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

A McDonalds in a church?! Sounds like something you'd find on The Onion's website.

Col. Bendrr, [classified]

• JT
    JT

one poster says:

Not to forget Ebenezer A.M.E., the Rev. Muse's Ark of Safety, Heart-to-Heart Ministries (or is that Cherry?) the new Mt. Ennon Baptist, and National Capitol Church of God, etc.

Hey, JT, are you the brother who got up at a circuit assembly and informed us that 'Armageddon is not around the corner, it's AT the corner'?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

O MY GOD - whoever wrote please contact me- I live 1 Mile from--Heart-to-Heart Ministries (or is that Cherry?)

this is so funny I shop at Millers Farm all the time-

Hey please contact me esp if you are in this area - I love Prince George's County-do you think Jack Johnson will hook up a brotha

smile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit