PAY ATTENTION TO......X ELDERS

by DJ 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

AH HA! I hoped the title would getcha!!

Does anyone have a copy of the 1982 or 1991? "Pay Attention to Yourselves and all the Flock"?? I read Izobcenec's thread about the jw tv exposure in Slovenia and am interested in reading what he quoted for myself. The book is quoted as teaching elders not to go to the authorities with crimes reported to them. How much more damning evidence does anyone need to show our loved ones still under the mind control tactics of the wt that they are misled? (((((((((((((((SILENTLAMBS)))))))))))))) thanks, dj

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here is what

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20020410&Category=SECRETBOOKS&ArtNo=10515027&Ref=AR

says

"Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" - All over the net!

zoom +

The readers will know the history. The Watchtower did their best to close down the Watchtower Observer, and they wanted the "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" off the net. As a result, they filed a complaint against the editor of the Observer and Jan haugland to the Norwegian police - a case they lost. Today the book is all over the net, and on this site itself you can find the book in many languages.

Kent Steinhaug

Places to see the former secret book:

You can download the book from any of the above sites

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Lady,

You are a doll! Thanks!! love, dj

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

LADY == U R A DOLL...THOUGH I AM A LOWLY WEBTV---WOW THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...XO XO XO / QUEENIE

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

thanks for the post DJ. it will be interesting to know just whats in that secret-not so secret book.

did anyone find what unit that quote was in? big thank you to Lady too !!!

Edited by - imanaliento on 23 September 2002 12:12:50

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

ok I think I found it.

bottom of page 137 unit 5 c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit