GOD BLESS (part 2)

by Zechariah 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

ZECHARIAH- New Age Philosopher
    " http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1538111&a=11655118&p=41386582&Sequence=0&res=high";

GOD BLESS AMERICA (part 2)

The same is true of the spirit of Christ. The Bible tells us that all christians have a portion of the very spirit of Christ. Collectively all these who exercise faith in Jesus Christ are promised the privilege of becoming part of his body. The complete number of which being a spiritual number and not a physical one represents the full number of those who are willing to believe and trust in God. These are the ones who will become Kings and Priests with Christ in the sense they will assume leadership in the task of bringing Gods kingdom or influence or recognition of Gods relationshp to mankind to all people that they will all one day know that God alone is the Most High (creator) over all the earth.

One thing of interesting note about all men of faith throughout history as with Abraham they did not become friends and children of God because of their moral uprightness. Certainly it is a gross misconception made by self-righteous people like JWs who believe that a righteous relationship with God and our salvation is dependent upon our ability to keep the written laws of God. We all are well aware as God has always been as well of the mainly sexual indiscretions of many of them. The examples are almost endless. There was Abraham, Lot, David, Solomon, Samson, etc. And [note to Josh92...] it is concievable you are right that Jesus Christ could have been homosexual (even practicing I believe) and still be a righteous man by faith alone. By the standard of the Law Christ was determined to be a lawbreaker admittedly in many things such as sabbath violations and associating with sinners. Christ was perfect and sinless only in that he was not measuring himself to the law he was not subject to. He was righteous by faith as all that follow him would be. He was the first perfect man in that he set the model for what is required for living a life in God's favor. Perfection is not being incapable of sinning because if men have been granted freewill then they could not be perfect if it was not potentially possible for them to do wrong. The idea of perfection and what it truly means is being completely equipped for every good work. Basically it means that despite our imperfections we are equipped with spiritual armaments necessary to deal with all our problems. Bible last day prophecies about the first resurrected princes in the earth who were the first to be made perfect are indeed these aforementioned spiritual and political leaders in our worldinfused with and raised up to meet Jesus in the air (consciousness raising). It is their leadership and guidance that in short course all men (the whole world) will become perfect in this unique way. All the promised blessings of the Millennial reign of Christ which includes no more hunger, sickness, and death would be as a result of the spirit of Christ making all the world perfect (completely equipped (spiritually) for every good work.)<p>So many unbelievers on the board spend a great amount of time as I have just done trying to convince people there is no God. Certainly not one you can trust. Just like believing in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus they say. Recognizing their good intentions I merely say to them "Thanks, but no thanks. I through faith (willingness to believe) and personal experience and relationship with God know better. There is nothing I know more or am more willing to believe. So to all I say in finality.

TRUST GOD AND YOU WILL BE SAVED

May God Bless Everyone

Zechariah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit