God Bless Part 1

by Zechariah 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

ZECHARIAH - New Age Philosopher http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1538111&a=11655118&p=41386582&Sequence=0&res=high

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I watched recently several movies about the days of Civil Rights and Martin Luther King. It put a focus on belief in God that I have never meditated on as much as now. The greatness of America as well as the hope of the future of the world's efforts at universal brotherhood depend upon the fulfillment of the last days prophecy foretold in the Bible how "All men will come to know the name (reputation) of the true God. They will understand he alone is the Most High in all the earth (the creator of us all) and we are his creation. No ruler of any nation can any longer now that Christ has returned in spirit assume rulership over a nation if he has not been authorized by God through an expression of the will of the people by means of a democratic process.

Christ proclaimed and emphasized a message of good news. This message desires and wishes for all children of God(spiritual Jews/ men whose hearts are right with God) to be liberated and free of religious, political, gender, and racial oppression. Oppressed religiousgroups (mainly Jews and Protestants) excaped to and colonized America in the late 17th century. It was to be a safe haven for all types of people. The first official commitment to these high principles were expressed in the Declaration Of Independence when they declared thier right to be free of the dictatorial control of the Royal British government and its Parliament. Life in America was to be devoted to the lofty principle that all men are created of God and are equal in his sight.

This principle was repeated when a new stage of oppression beset certain citizens of America namely the enslavement of Black Americans. Abraham Lincoln repeated the lofty principle from the Declaration Of Independence that became the moral foundation for the Civil War fought in a large part to end their morally bankrupt system of slavery in the southern land. Why was it necessary to have fought this war? It was to not lose the continued blessing of the creator in our land. Said Abe in the Gettysburg address: " Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth a new nation concieved in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Later in history Ghandi introduced a highly effective method of non-violent political protest to the world.

Later in the early 1960s Martin L King perfected and applied Ghandis non-violent protest methods together with the use of Christian love and forgiveness as weapons against hatred and injustice in the days of Civil Rights. The Lord fought many battles without fleshly armaments successfully for them and each time they overcame the forces against them no matter how seemingly overwhelming. This reliance on the Lord has gone further to inspire South Africa struggle against Apartheid under the leadership of its Christ inspired leader Nelson Mandela. The history of America should have proven the very real power of trusting in God. Trust in God and you will be saved the Bible tells us. We pray for Gods help in the words of the song " God Bless America" which tells of how "God shared his good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea". The motto printed on our money is "In God We Trust". There is no question by anyone willing to believe that God has truly blessed this country richly in almost direct proportion to the nations keeping true to its ideals of equality, health, brotherhood (love), and the pursuit of happiness for all its people. No one who doubts the power of faith and trust in God can successfully endure the risks and sacrafices they have to make in the course of being our brothers keeper and fighting by whatever means necessary for the liberty and freedom from oppression Christ desires of all men. We must as Louis Farrakan once said have more love of our children than we have fear of our enemies. Trust in God eliminates fear.

It is only faith in God together with the belief that men can only destroy the body but not the soul that make us courageous fighters for justice as Americans traditionally have been. We have the example of many other such men of faith in our old and new history. Such men as Robert and John Kennedy, Malcohm X, John Lennon, Bill Clinton (in my estimation), and many more. Biblical men of faith whose example they follow and whose spirit they have adopted are men like King David of Israel, Moses and Jesus Christ. The spirits of such men is real programming and recording of thoughts and events when replayed in the bodies of others cause replays of history in uncany ways. Certainly ML King clearly to anyone willing to believe possessed the spirit of Moses. He felt he was leading American Blacks as Moses did to the Promised land. So much was he inspired and directed by the spirits of both Moses and Christ he said before he died having a premonition of his violent death that he has been to the mountaintop like Moses had and had seen the promised land. "I might not get there with you" he said but " my eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord." Surprisingly if there is to be a corresponding fulfillment of prophecy to ancient Israels 40 year wandering in the wilderness with ML Kings own personal situation it is rightly expected that it is just about now, specifically circa 2008 this entry into the new promised land is expected. ML Kings death was in 1968. Adding 40 years comes to 2008.

Proof of the very real reality of spirit guidance upon men of faith is that so many of them had premonitions of their premature deaths as the old Rock and Roll song "Abraham, Martin, and John. The song observes that "they freed at lot of people but it seems the good die young. You just look around and their gone. Their deaths like Jesus' was part of the Divine Plan of the Creator for their lives. Their faith and trust in God motivated them to courageously press on in their various missions despite great risks to themselves and their families. They know in ways that only a believing man of faith can that their eternal reward comes in the world of the spirit and that their earthly lives are only temporary.

The spirit of Christ (holy spirit) would inhabit and live within the hearts of willing (believing) men which will collectively become the temple of God. The mission of the prophet Zechariah which I inherit by spirit along with others is to encourage the completion or perfecting of the temple by pointing to the only way man can be made right in the sight of God. It is only through faith and not by works one can become friends with God and recieve his blessings that he wants to flood us with at this unique time in human history.<p>The nature of all spirit things is they are not limited to any physical boundaries. Thus they are not limited to time, space, etc.One spirit of a person can inhabit many people at the same time as well as many spirits being capable of inhabiting a single physical body at the same time. An example of this is a man called legion who was possessed by many demons at the same time. Man as a soul (senient being) is analogous to a radio, TV, computer or internet. The amount of information (programming) available out there is virtually limitless in its variety. We are empowered to tune in to only that programming we wish to access or run on our own personal computing units (our bodies). The Bible gives support to this astounding notion I am making as it prophecies of the resurrected spirits of faithful men of old being replayed in the lives of others in future times. Daniel was told at the end of his earthly life to "go to sleep now, for you will have a full part in the end part of the days. What is being pointed to here is the resurrected spirit of Daniel being imparted to one or many persons during this modern time period through which Daniel can continue to prophecy.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Zechariah
    I just edited you post to correct the formatting - this forum won't allow HTML tags but you can use some similar tags to get the effect you want (see the Use Forum Code in your message link on the post page)
    Welcome to the forum BTW !

• larc
    larc

Welcome Zechariah,

Although I am skeptical of pronouncements such as yours, I find it to be well written. There is a fellow here, named MDS, who believes that the Jehovah's Witnesses is "Spiritual Israel." I think you make a better case for the U.S. being "Spiritual Israel." Again, I am not a believer, but those are some of my thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit