My sister is being harassed by the elders

by opusdei1972 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    The word for harrassment in Spanish is acoso. And I don't know which latin country she is in, but if she is in a country that went through an anticlerical stage, there may be much more severe laws on the books to convict the elders for their acoso religioso than there would be in The U.S. or any commonwealth country. Disturbing the peace in the enforcement of your religion's Canon Law in any of the countries scarred by the Spanish Inquisition is a recipe for being persecuted by the secular authorities. Jehovah's Witnesses love to provoke persecution so they can join the ranks of the annointed.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    JakeM, I fully agree about filing against the elders individually, the WT wouldn't raise a finger on their behalf in that situation, that's pretty much guaranteed.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Me personally, since I'm in a crazy foreign country where money rules, I would pay a couple of coyotes to visit the elders at 2 A.M.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Me personally, since I'm in a crazy foreign country where money rules, I would pay a couple of coyotes to visit the elders at 2 A.M.

I would like to do it by my own, however, I am not living there. But I would love to see face to face those elders.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung
    Get a handy cam ready and post a video of the harassment on YouTube. Tell the elders it will go viral on internet in a couple of days, and they will be held responsible for bringing shame on gods name.
  • kaik
    kaik
    Your sister should call police and file police report subsequently.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    No one is coerced to be a JW. If someone does not want to continue to be a JW, all that is required is notice. However, when one is accepted into JW community, one also subscribes to all the rules that govern, including elder's jurisdiction. You can't pick and choose what you want from JW. And you cannot go around doing what you want in defiance to JW rules with impunity and expect to still be part of JW. If you want to be a JW, then you must obey JW rules. IF you do not want to be a JW,, no one will harass you or force you to stay.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

IF you do not want to be a JW,, no one will harass you or force you to stay.

My sister is being harassed to go to the judicial meeting for apostasy. She don't want to, but the elders are abnormally insisting.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

She don't want to, but the elders are abnormally insisting.

So they can play their power game, thats why men become elders mostly it elevates their personal identity of themselves.

• zeb
    zeb

Call the Police tell them time and place and hopefully they will wait until the elders turn up and arrest them.

sounds like these elders are a couple of real power brokers.

.. and what a fine witness they are giving..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit