My sister is being harassed by the elders

by opusdei1972 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    many thanks for the advice, ....She told me that the first step she will do is to go to the police with her sons so as to denounce this case.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Asking for laws to be enforced is an effective strategy, not only for your sister, but potentially for reducing cult growth.

Good luck to her.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I propose that it should be a possibilty to stay in a "little sheep -stealth modus" as "inactive little sheep" if you have problems with the herd or with the food supply and looked elsewhere to get fed e.g.

A sheep could have medical attested depression of a veterinarian because of some strange happenings in the field where some abusive wolves are regulary looking after little sheep to misuse silent sheeps.

Could a sheep then become "inactive" speak "non-proclaiming, non publishing sheep, non-screaming sheep, non functionalizable sheep, non productive sheep, how would the shepherd handle the non productive, non developing sheeps?

Upbuilding stroking units of the shepherd for the annual report are not always welcome as veterinarins know. There are other sheeps that can help more than sheperds e.g. assisant sheeps.

In that cirumstances a sheep wants silence more than constant "sheep-congregations with baa.

Should that sheep be expelled to the desert, left alone outside the sheepfold because it is a sheep lost in depression over the preaching baa baa work in the field?

What kind of sheepfold is that sheeplike org with sheperds-king that are running after the little sheeps that have depression because of baaing in the field and missing soul food.

Poor little sheep that are found in depression for doing baa, going to be jugded for things that all sheeps are doing since sheep exists.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    They're already getting more like scientology. It makes sense! Tomo3 is our new david miscaviege. We can only expect to see more toxicity.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

opusdei1972

I don’t know what Latin country you are in, but I am in Juarez Mexico and the Elders don’t dare do something like that here. All we have to do here is give the police a couple of hundred dollars and you will never hear from those elders again.

Even in the U.S. elders will not hound a publisher like they are doing to your sister. They just want to meet with her to formally disfellowship her. She needs to stay far away from them and use whatever legal means she can in that country, to protect herself.

They don't play fair, she shouldn't either.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    John Aquila

Hi John, thank you for your thoughts. My sister is living in Peru. But I think that these elder are very stupid for what they are doing. Indeed, in Peru the Police is also very corrupt. I doubt that the branch office is behind this stupid tactic, but may be the elders are being advised by the Circuit Overseer. If this is so, this guy knows nothing about the legal consequences.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Opus, what will your sister lose if she is df'd?
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

FayeDunaway

FayeDunaway
    My sister simply does not want to attend the meetings, and she does not want to be present at any judicial committee. She also does not want to be defamed before the congregation, and this is why she does not want to write any letter of disassociation.

If she were disfellowshipped she loses nothing, because we all (family members) are currently out of the organization. However, she is a teacher in a school, and in her classroom there are three children who are Jehovah's Witnesses whose parents could influence to dismiss my sister. However, my sister has reported this problem to the owner of the school, and he told that he will support her, and in his school he will not let any religious pressure. So, if thsese children want to leave the school for religious reasons, the doors are open for them.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    opusdei1972
    But I think that these elder are very stupid for what they are doing. Indeed, in Peru the Police is also very corrupt. I doubt that the branch office is behind this stupid tactic, but may be the elders are being advised by the Circuit Overseer. …. knows nothing about the legal consequences.

I believe you hit it on the nail. These idiots have no idea of the repercussions an incident like this could bring on them. I have a former sister in law who started sleeping around with several men and then started living with one of them. When the elders demanded she attend a judicial committee, she got a lawyer who threaten them and the Society.

The WT Society gave orders to the elders to leave her alone. If she ever wanted to come back then they could deal with her then. But hands off for the moment.

So I know they are idiots who don’t know what they are doing.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Thanks for explaining that, opus. It would be interesting seeing what happens with those 3 kids in her class. The parents would probably request a different teacher. I don't think they would try to get her removed. But you never know! Good she has the support of the principal.

What have the elders got on her? How do they know she's 'apostate'?

And how wonderful your whole family is out!! Not many of us can say that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit