Are they beginning to figure it out?

by i_wanna_know 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• i_wanna_know
    i_wanna_know

Seems the ol Witnesses are startin to figure it out or at least some of em are. Too bad it's probably to late for em, hey folks? The ol Watchtower ain't gonna be around all that much longer according to the Witness of this here site heh heh heh Check it out for yourself.

http://e-watchman.com

I'm justa simple man, but still I_Wanna_Know

• mindfield
    mindfield

Just another apostate wannabe... along the lines of Yadirf and YouKnow.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Satan has enjoyed considerable success in tempting God's people into apostasy in the past. After all, Satan is the original apostate. And make no mistake about it: we are talking about apostasy here. Wicked and arrogant men operating within the Bethel establishment have unquestionably subverted the Watchtower into apostasy. If we doubt the Devil's ability to insinuate himself into the intimate group of Jehovah's people, we merely have to recall the ignominious Judas Iscariot, whom Satan the Devil entered into even as Judas sat at the Passover table with the Lord Jesus on the last night of Jesus' earthly life.
    ---e-watchamn website
    Interesting website. he gives an alternative view.

• i_wanna_know
    i_wanna_know

You realize that I am gonna ask who THEY are... I'm new to these parts. I've been keeping a close watch on the scandals and coverups side of this board. Call it a personal interest. Anyhoo, way I have it figured, whatever gest 'em woken up.

Off to see if the search on this board works and find out who yer talking about...

Cuz I_wanna_know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit