SEARCHING

by scumrat 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• scumrat
    scumrat

Does anyone know Mike Yarosh? He use to go to the Hyde Park MA congregation and then moved to Fla.

Also looking for Kathy Landry, she use to go to the Natick MA congregation. THANKS

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HOPE YOU FIND WHO YOU R LOOKING FOR...HAE A GREAT WEEKEND>>>>((((HUGS)))))QUEENIE

• neyank
    neyank

What congregation did you go to scumrat?

neyank

• scumrat
    scumrat

Queenie, Thanks, you have agreat weekend too.

neyank, I use to go to the Hyde Park Cong. as a child. where did you attend?

• scumrat
    scumrat

neyank, Do you work in the prosthesis field ?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hi, Scummy, I attended the hall in Hingham, MA. I was baptized in Natick. Sorry, I don't know your friends, although Mike Yarosh sounds familiar for some reason.

• sisteract
    sisteract

windchaser,

i went to revere, ma congregation for a few years. i used to know kelly and doug keeler who also went to hingham--they moved there from martha's vineyard. i was very close to kelly. the last time i saw her was in '93 when she was having marital problems. i heard they later divorced and she remarried and moved back to california. any truth to this? i wonder how she is doing. have you heard? i left the borg. back in '97. kelly is one of those people that i hope left also. i wonder if we know eachother.

sisteract

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hi windchaser. do you know Brenda or Daniel Jackunas? They went to Hingham. How about Joe&Jim Rizoli from Framingham area? I use to go to the Natick assembly hall too.

• KD
    KD

HI WINDCHASER,

I ATTENDED THE HINGHAM HALL IN 1995 I THINK, FOR ABOUT 4 TO 5 MONTHS. I LIVED LESS THAN 1/4 MILE AWAY OVER THE TOWN LINE IN WEYMOUTH.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I think the many here went to Natick Assembly Hall.

They kicked me out for wearing this hat during the sessions

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 27 September 2002 21:30:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit