What if...

by Patanegra 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Patanegra
    Patanegra

What if... the entire GB died all of the sudden... say in an air crash?

How do you think it would affect JW's beliefs?

-Patanegra

• DJ
    DJ

The end would be nigh and the tribulation would begin. I think that the jw's would be in horrible fear, trying to call everyone to preach the 'good news' as they see it........in order to deserve their undeserved kindness.

• Realist
    Realist

hmmm ... maybe there is a way to test this ?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well the Revelations contained prophecy of when one or two of them were imprisoned in the early 1900s, so I would have thought it would have to contain something about this air crash, perhaps something about them being spread to the 4 corners of the earth or a fearfull sight in the sky. yes.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Interesting question - however, in real life it would probably never happen.

Even in our little company, we have a policy that the big shots do not all travel together on the same flight to a convention or meeting. Other companies in our industry do the same. The WT Corporation probably has similar rules.

JMHO

Mak

• Makena1
    Makena1

test

• Realist
    Realist

do they all live in the same part of the bethel building?

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

If they were to fly commercially, I doubt that one airplane could accommodate that many infirm passengers. Most of them can probably barely survive the trip to the Wednesday meeting, much less going through an airport.

The god of the dolphins has flippers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit