The lion king mufasa in today's WT?

by purrpurr 12 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Has no one else seen this illustration in today's watchtower? I don't know how to post it on here perhaps someone will help?

I swear its straight out of the lion king, the scene were scar throws mufasa into the stampede "long live the king" that scene.

I wonder how many jw kids will be picking up on this today? As remember mufasa was the good guy and scar (the one throwing mufasa down) was the bad guy? Yet in the illustration we have Jesus being scar and mufasa being the devil? Confusing much?

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Purrpurr, just click on "picture" and then "choose files"

• hoser
    hoser
    Do kids still watch that movie isn't it like 25 years old.
  • jayjay78
    jayjay78
    seriously no picture? u expect everyone to go find a magazine and check the pic??just post the fkn pic for gods sake... xo
  • 1Averagejoe
  • 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe

Yes. Thought the same and showed it to some kids who were quick to see it too.

And yes we still do watch movies... It's a classic here.

Once more they have shown no originality in their art work... Not the first time they've copied and pasted. Perhaps too much brain washing has killed the artists' imagination skill.

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Angels wear clothes and have beards?
  • flamegrilled
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Do kids still watch that movie isn't it like 25 years old.

Yes they do, it's a classic based on Hamlet. My daughter loved it and one of her friends bought her a Lion King cushion for her birthday. She's twenty! The musical is still on in London's West End. Great music!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Didnt even notice the lion in the window....until someone mentioned it......sneeky ! !! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit