Do JW elders get paid.........

by capbuster 8 Replies latest jw friends

• capbuster
    capbuster

Do Elders or PO's or CO's or GB's people get paid and if you know how much?

• sableindian
    sableindian

No, they work, basically. But maybe you should ask if the governing body work. The elders in New York who make up the 'governing body'. I can't answer that one, but I assume they are retired. And I thinkg the pioneers have jobs also.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

They most definitely do not get paid. I know this because my father is an elder and we were always just making ends meet with his paychecks, never any extra. As far as CO's and DO's go I believe they get all expenses paid for everything (travel, car, room& board) and some spending money. The GB probably get the same but I don't know for certain.

Someone once on the board did say that CO's and DO's got monetary bribes though. .

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 18 September 2002 0:8:35

• heathen
    heathen

The jw claim they do not have a paid clergy class but as far as I know the overseers and the people at bethel get paid enough to live in poverty.

• minimus
    minimus

No paycheck, but if you are a CO, you get plenty of untraceable cash.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey StinkyPants,Co`s and Do`s do get cash handed to them,but I wouldn`t call it a bribe.Most times it`s just a dub wanting to help out,if you get a few of them in different congragations it makes for some nice tax free cash.The CO`s and DO`s just think god is blessing them..Just my observation...OUTLAW

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"Go yourselves, get your straw wherever you can find it; but your work will not be lessened in the least."

"Let heavier work be laid upon the men that they may labor at it and pay no regard to lying words."

• capbuster
    capbuster

Thanks everyone I was just wondering, there is a JW elder that goes by my house everyday and he drives a brand new high priced toyota something. It looks like it cost 30k. You all take care now ya here.

Capbuster

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

NO ONE EVEN TOUCHED ON DO THEY GET FREE SEX from their mistresses ??? QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit