info on child abuse legislation (all states)

by Cappuccino OC 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Hi everyone,

Scully sent me an e-mail with this info.

Continuing Education course for Health Care Professionals info on child abuse legislation (all states)

He said I could start a thread with it. You can cut & paste to view.

http://www.medceu.com/course-no-test.cfm?CID=263

Capp

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Wow !! Thanks for posting Capp. I did not realize that Texas (my home) was a "reporting" state. I sure have some fire power now if the occasion should arise.

• Scully
    Scully

*cough*
    *cough*

Scully is a girl.

Love, Scully

• searcher
    searcher

I notice on reading through the legislation that the exemption from reporting is to CLERGY/PENITENT not CLERGY/VICTIM so I ask, why are more elders not prosecuted for not reporting ?

searcher.

• Scully
    Scully

searcher writes:
    >>>I notice on reading through the legislation that the exemption from reporting is to CLERGY/PENITENT not CLERGY/VICTIM so I ask, why are more elders not prosecuted for not reporting ?<<<

Well, isn't that JUST the BEAUTY of the Theocratic Arrangement(TM) whereby the victim must confront his or her molester in front of three of HIS FRIENDS?? That way, if the molester confesses, they can claim CLERGY/PENITENT PRIVILEGE, and "ooops I'm sorry, but our hands are tied... the law says we don't have to."

Doesn't that just stink like a load of crap that's been sitting in the hot sun??

Love, Scully

• searcher
    searcher
    That way, if the molester confesses, they can claim CLERGY/PENITENT PRIVILEGE,

Interesting point Scully, but if the molester does not confess then there is no penitent.

Doesn't that just stink like a load of crap that's been sitting in the hot sun??

Yep sure does !

I believe the way to get these people is to keep hammering the Elders, they are the ones that are putting into practice what the company teaches. Disarm or frighten off the stormtroopers and win the war

searcher.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Sorry Scully for calling you a He. I hadn't seen your picture on your poster.

So sorry.

Capp

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Great Thread! Thanks everyone!

Here is a Thread I posted that shows a detailed list of what really happens with the Watchtower's Pedophile Policy:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36778&page=1&site=3

• Scully
    Scully

searcher:
    >>>Interesting point Scully, but if the molester does not confess then there is no penitent.<<<

And apparently, no victim either. Right?? The accuser is called a liar and a slanderer for bringing their allegations to the elders, and is privately reproved for bringing reproach on a "good" and "righteous" person.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit