Huge story unfolding at Warwick

by Crazyguy 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

According to the following article about property tax exemption for the Rivercrest luxury apartments in Fishkill, the WTS have also purchased an adjacent waterfront property for development:

Town Supervisor Bob LaColla said the Witnesses have a vision for the old industrial land. "They called to say they're still planning on coming in with a plan for the old Circle M site." That's the long-gone company that operated a wood-treatment plant there.

No comment was forthcoming from the Witnesses headquarters. The group's property dealings are under the name of Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, Inc. LaColla said the group's representatives have spoken of building an assembly hall, a video production studio and three office buildings there.

Calculations based on the deed indicate a likely sale price of $6 million.
    http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/2015/05/12/jehovahs-witnesses-fishkill-tax-exemption/27206609/

They say that lightning doesn't strike twice, but...

Circle M Wood Treating Corporation Inactive Hazardous Waste Disposal Site

Environmental Easement

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "...expect some real looniness in the form of more turds from these guys in the near future and let the games really begin.."

Agreed.

We're riding the crest of the wave of weird...

...and it's just gonna get weirder.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Vid,

You can betcha your sweet bippy on that and take it to the bank. In desperation people in a fantasy world will do real weird shit that defies normal logic. A good psychologist would have a field day trying to anticipate the next move in utter stupidity as these old farts grapple with reality cashing in upon them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I just got a particularly macabre image in my head...

x

...of the GB and their retainers holing up in the tunnels and subbasements under the Warwick compound (in response to more and more pedo lawsuits and tax-exemption reviews), being slowly poisoned and driven bonkers by the toxic contamination in the ground around them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I sure hope the GB discusses how they got deceived by the Nickle Company into buying a chemical dump in one of their monthly broadcast. As Forest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Komi7wnAw

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I guess this piece of property had the Governing Body's name all over it and was just waiting all these year for someone dumb enough and desperate like them to buy it. I hope they enjoy their new home with all carcinogens just waiting to make friends with them.

I think that tours to see the place will be kind of spars once all the friends/JWs spread the word around that this was a contaminated site that was supposedly cleaned up just like the end of the world is coming real soon like any minute now. I wouldn't suggest that any pregnant or nursing mother take a visit seeing that PCB causes birth defects and what not.

I think Jehovah might get a little miffed seeing how his Faithful and not so discreet slave just blew a wad of dough due to lack of faithfulness with Jehovah's assets and indiscretion/undiscreetfulness when it come to buying property for him to park his Chariot.

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

@ CRAZY GUY "2. Where was Jehovah in all this, surely he should of told the F&DS not to buy this place"

That is so funny, I'm laughing and struggling to type this single line!

• Chook
    Chook

If you thought it was toxic before. let bible men bless it and I'm sure the soil could grow blue watermelons

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Yes, is it not written: "But if you turn away and forsake the decrees and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods...then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this [new] temple I have consecrated for my Name. I will make it a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. This temple will become a heap of rubble. All who pass by will be appalled and say, 'Why has the LORD done such a thing to this land and to this temple?'" (2 Chron. 7)

• WTDeserter
    WTDeserter

Perfect site for a toxic religion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit