im the 1st u can be the 2nd

by rollercoaster 5 Replies latest social family

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

i cant belive there isnt any post here well i hate to be the 1st but i am so post here pleasa i dont wanna be the only and r any of you second thinkine the jw thing?

Discombobulatedgirl

• mommy
    mommy

Hey discombobulated
    Your mom told us you would be posting here. Glad to see you, and welcome to the forum Your name is great and I am hoping you don't mind if i shorten it next time to D.C., easier to type I am not a teen, I am 26, and have two kids. When I was a teen I was second thinking the jw thing. I am glad you have the support of your mother, this must help you alot. Were you raised in the organization? Do you still have family that is active?
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    love,
    wendy

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

mommy

NO I don't have any family in the truth but some close friends are and yes I was rasid a jwwhen I ws younge I thougt I d like t but come to find ot It just isnt for me I tryed the door to door thing and the sweet little inosent girl that dont miss a meeting bt that went out the window. after a while i couldent wait tll the meeting was over and I mad excuses not to go I was also considerdbad asotion because my only friend in the hall was a boy 5 years older than me that new what I was going through I was taken to the back room even if we just said hi it was almost like talking to him was worse than sleping with him you now wat I mean.

DC

• waiting
    waiting

hey dc,

we talked in the chatroom tonight. Nice to meet you. It's nice of your mom to let you use her tag to come visit.

Hope we get a chance to visit again. I have 8 dachshund puppies right now (3 weeks old) so I keep kinda busy. They still each fit in the palm of my hand.

See ya soon.

waiting

• Gopher
    Gopher

Discombulated girl,

We talked in the chat room earlier today. You said I should e-mail you but I do not know your e-mail address. If you want, please e-mail me first ( [email protected]).

Thanks, Gopher

• agent2863
    agent2863

Hi D.C.-girl :), I was curious about your question about "2nd thoughts". What kinda things are giving you trouble?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit