Replying to post?

by Tzu 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Tzu
    Tzu

Hi there,

I wonder if someone could tell me how to quote someones posting when replying to it? Thanks.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Tzu,

You said: "I wonder if someone could tell me how to quote someones posting when replying to it? Thanks."

That's one way of doing it. Just put into quotations marks what one said and the name of the person you are addressing. Then, go on to say what you want to say without quotes, as I am doing here.

• Undecided
    Undecided
    I wonder if someone could tell me how to quote someones posting when replying to it? Thanks.

Hilight text, right click, choose copy. Go to post box where you post and at the top beside the on the right click quote icon and paste your quote in the shadded box. It worked for me.

Ken P.

• DJ
    DJ
    Hilight text, right click, choose copy. Go to post box where you post and at the top beside the on the right click quote icon and paste your quote in the shadded box. It worked for me.
  • DJ
    DJ

TAAAA DAAAAAAA!!! I did it! Thankyou, Undecided! Kiss that great-grandbaby for me!

..........dj

• Tzu
    Tzu

Ken P.

Thanks very much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit