Anthony Morris III goes on an eight minute rant over child abuse

by Richard_I 98 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos
    He doesn't sound healthy.
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11

The Royal Commission in Australia are holding a public hearing in July in regard to child abuse within the Watchtower.

I believe the latest Sophie and Caleb video is to show that they have something in place to protect the children.

Two things the commission is looking for from them is:

· . The systems, policies and procedures in place within the Jehovah’s Witnesses Church and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia Ltd for raising and responding to allegations of or concerns about child sexual abuse within the Church.

4. The systems, policies and procedures in place within the Jehovah’s Witnesses Church and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia Ltd to prevent child sexual abuse within the Church.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its official Anthony Morris is the biggest most prominent corrupt liar for the WTS. organization now.

His claim that it was other organizations that were intent of covering up its internal child abuse problem is nothing more than a fabricated lie to support the JWS organization which he himself is a designated leader of..

There are various aspects to why this organization did press to cover up this problem, one being that pedophilia was assumed as just another immoral sexual conduct and should be dealt with like other acts of sexual misconduct such as fornication and adultery. In most countries pedophilia is recognized a severe crime not just a moral sin.

Secondly the organization has been always pressured to show how righteous and true it was among all other religions, which they describe themselves as been false religions, a true spiritual paradise guided by god's own holy spirit. So this has become a very strong initiative for all JWS to uphold that image of sanctity, especially by the organizations elders.

And thirdly the organization uses the very old archaic Hebrew law that states that for a individual who's being accused of misconduct , there has to be two witnesses to the action and they still do this to this day.

So Morris's grad proclamation that the JW organization has strong controlling policies involving child abuse as an assertive effort to protect children is full of misleading bullshit. A white washing of known facts that say something quite different to how the organization has been handling child abuse within the JW organization.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I hope they get to hear AM#3 latest rant of denial before they pass judgement.
  • 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe

Kairos hopefully something big will happed.

Looking forward to hearing this reminder from another post by

ThomasCovenant2 days ago
    To be aired this thursday.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    The Chicken and the Hawk? What the blunge is that? I don't remember it.... oh that's right... I was inactive then, always going hunting and fishing... I will have to look it up!
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

Better go dig that bound volume out of the shed tomorrow.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Who says Candace didn't change anything? Well, me. I still do not see a change-not even an acknowledgement of the part of the organization (even naively) in perpetuating these crimes. Not an active encouragement TO report or an acknowledgement of the true harms that are done. Same blather, different day. ThAt they have to bring it up is good. That they won't address the issues they have in the organization and the congregations and urging parents actively to report is a fail. The travesty remains unchanged. He spent 10 min making excuses, not presenting any forward or progressive action.
  • steve2
    steve2

Oh yes sirree, TOMO, that 1982 Awake! article on child sexual abuse was such a landmark document that it virtually sank without trace until your lawyers went sniffing around for something - ANYthing - that gave the impression the organization took seriously child sexual abuse allegations from within its ranks. No, the only thing the orgsnization has ever taken seriously is its reputation - all else is secondary.

Imagine the gasps of relief when they located this single edition of Awake! that reported on the problem of child sexual abuse. Only trouble is, the article pointed the finger elsewhere - including at the Churches of Christendom. Then, as now, reputation ruled paramount.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Is it me or does Pope TOMO sound drunk all the time? I mean, is he pissed when he rants? That would explain a lot!

Now they've got a video about protecting children have they? This I've GOT to miss.

So when the lawyer asks them why they protect paedophiles witht the 2 witness rule, the WBT$ suck ups can say; 'Here's our proof that we don't protect paedophiles.' and wave the video about like a cross before a vampire.

As for Pope TOMO blaming Homosexuals for paedophilia, is it non seqitur hour? TBH; It's about time Pope TOMO was arrested and convicted for hate speech. Not sure if they do that in the USA though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit