hi everyone

by freddi 9 Replies latest social relationships

• freddi
    freddi

I am new to this site. I will take Mommy's advice and write a bit about myself before I start posting so that you can have an idea of who I am and what I am about. I used to attend the Kingdom Hall about 12 yrs. ago. I learned about the so-called "truth" as a teenager. I even married a brother. Later I found out that he was a coniving manipulater. His betrayal is the main reason why I left the Kingdom Hall and why we are divorced. I discovered so much hypocrasy while I was in the "truth" that I couldn't take it any more. I had to get my freedom back. I had to find "ME". So this is the stage that I am at now. I am loving every minute of it. But I still carry Jehovah,s love in my heart.

Hi All!!!
    I am an inactive JW. The last time that I have been to a Kingdom Hall is about 11 yrs ago but I still try to keep up with what is going on with the society. I am happy to have found this site. Once again, "Hello to all."

• Simon
    Simon

Hi freddi
    welcome to our little group and I'm glad things are going well for you now.

• Agape
    Agape

Hi Fredi,

You are not a rare case, sorry to say. I see that you are not throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Jehovah, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit love you as one. There is a plan for you to paricipate in His will for this world. Stick with it. My wife did, and she is glad she did not turn away from the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and the Alpha and the Omega- the one who was, and is, and is to come...the One whose name is above all others, to Whom all knees shall bow and every tongue confess. A God that cannot be fully understood, but by faith can be obeyed and thru grace can be trusted, is the True God of the Bible, not the one found in the writings of mear uninspired men in New York, created out of human machinations or fancy, but rather the great I AM who I AM.

Take Him or leave Him is a recovering JW's only choice. Knowing and comprehending Him accurately is all anyone should hope for. You can do it if that is your heart's desire. He is a reader of hearts. That may explain why you are now free of that evil empire.

Best wishes, and welcome to the real Christianity, the one with Christ Jesus at its center.

David S.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Freddi and Agape. Hope you enjoy being on the discussion forum. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
    TW

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hello Freddi and Agape

Nice to have you join the group.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey freddi and agape,

Welcome to our group. There's many different beliefs going on - residing quite nicely for the moment. Atheists, born again christians, jw's, xjw's, agnostics - and some who never were jw's - just studied and came here to figure what they were about.

Nice of you to join us.

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Freddie and Agape

Nice to meet you.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day fredii,

Pleased to hear a bit about yourself - enjoyed our chat in the chatroom, great fun, cheers.

Agape - you're a worry ;)

unclebruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day fredii,

Pleased to hear a bit about yourself - enjoyed our chat in the chatroom, great fun, cheers.

Agape - you're a worry ;)

unclebruce

• discombobulatedgirl
    discombobulatedgirl

i no longer atend to meetings as well as every one els glad t hav you here thought you would be sick of hearing that by now so WELCOME theres a new word

DC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit