I NEED SCANDLE INFO !! ~~

by curiouschristy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• curiouschristy
    curiouschristy

OK, EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NEW HERE, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME!

I KEEP READING HOW ALOT OF YOU IN HERE TALK ABOUT SCANDLES, AND HOW THE GB IS A BUNCH OF CRAP, YADA YADA.... WELL, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FILL ME IN ON THIS, MAYBE GIVE ME SITES TO LOOK AT, OR EMAIL ME INFO THAT WILL SATISFY ME ON THIS SUBJECT?

I FEEL LIKE IF I GET ALL THE INFO I NEED ON THINGS LIKE THIS AND OTHERS, IT WILL HELP ME GET OVER MY " GUILT" FEELINGS, AND SUCH, SO I CAN KNOCK OUT THAT ASSHOLE IN THE BACK OF MY MIND THAT KEEPS TELLING ME I'M IN THE WRONG HERE!! LOL

THANKS YOU GUYS

CC

• jgnat
    jgnat

Christy, there is really so much material, you really should narrow down what you are interested in. The heading Scandal and Coverups is a good start.

Some here are interested in pointing out the errors in Watchtower doctrine and practices and their supposed truthful and accurate interpretation of the bible. People that care about that tend to hang out in Bible Research, Beliefs Doctrine & Practices, and Study Articles...try this link.

Others left the society because of obvious injustices done to families or children due to their treatment of sex abuse cases, disfellowshipping, and the blood doctrine. People that care about that hang out in Child Abuse, Blood and Medical Treatment, Mental Health and Depression...etc.

The busiest place though, is Friends. I suspect you might have the most fun there. Being cut off from the society leaves a void. This is a place you can discuss your opinions freely without guilt, and make new friendships.

Edited by - jgnat on 14 September 2002 11:24:14

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Here is just one. Be prepared..your going to get "bombed" pun intended...with alot more.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/truthsearcher/wts_bombfactory.htm

http://www.theawaregroup.com/tab%20articles/watchtower.htm

edited to add another

Edited by - rubytuesday on 14 September 2002 11:26:3

and another
    http://groups.msn.com/SurvivorsofJW/yourwebpage1.msnw

Edited by - rubytuesday on 14 September 2002 11:27:55

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi curiouschristy

My advice to you is to read some of the threads that people have responded to. Also do a word search on something that might interest you. i.e. Governing Body, Leo Greenless(former member of the GB) etc.

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 14 September 2002 11:25:9

• sf
    sf

Hi,

At the bottom of each webpage here, are blue HYPERLINKS. These are the sites of RESEARCH and DOCUMENTATIONS that contain massive info re: the WTBTS; pros and most definetely, CONS. You will be hyperlinking for weeks.

Search engines are a good thing to start aqainting yourself with. Play with keywords that relate to 'jws' and/or WTBTS. Add keywords to your search. There are literally thousads of pages on this CULT.

Happy trails!

Do you, uh, yahoo?

sKally

• sister grace
    sister grace

I have been working on the guilt myself. the one thing i have picked up on at this site (been reading for about 6 months just got brave enough to post) is taking back your life not caring what THEY do or think maybe its the togetherness that helps .i plan to spend my time here ( its cheaper than a head doctor and everyone here knows whats really going on)

• curiouschristy
    curiouschristy

Thank you all again, I'm totaly at the beginning of a GREAT, BIG, INVESTAGATION,~~

I have alot of work ahead of me !

Yes, by they way, I DO YAHOO.... :D

Hugs 2 all

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit