Silly mormons, lmao

by Legendary U.2.K. 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I got luv for all religions, but my respect can only go so far when it's nonsense.. "Joseph smith born 1805, he saw God the father & His son Christ Jesus and had visions at the age of 14, and Mr.Smith was a prophet just like in bible times" LOLLOOOOOOOOOOLhahahahaha.. Check their site http://www.mormons.org/ the mormons are not real servants of God and christ..... I still love them tho.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

seems the facts are that Prophet Joe had a LONG history of "divining" for buried treasure. Apparently treasure hunting escapades were pretty common back in those days and grown men used to go out digging in the ground after divining with a twig or a "seer stone" looking for buried gold. Joes family had a long history of involvement in this practise and there is also evidence that the family had connections to forgery as well. Forgery was pretty common too. Joe stumbled onto the greatest con in history, unearthing a gold Bible written in a foreign language, interpreting it under divine guidance, and starting his own church.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

There are problems with the "first vision" too.

This allegedly occured in 1820. I believe the church was established in 1830.(1829 ?). But there is no written mention of the vision, by the prophet, prior to 1842. Apparently a history of the chuch, written in 1834 by Oliver Cowdery completely FAILS to MENTION this most important "first vision". Thus the accusation is that Joe fabricated the first vision sometime after 1834. Course, Im getting this info out of a Mormon APOSTATE book, and we all know those apostates cant be trusted.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

My husband's ex wife got pregnant by a Mormom High Priest...married with 6 or 7 kids already. Ya'll really don't think anything was done about that little bit of...hummmm. Wonder if Mr. H.P. bothered to take off his "holy undergarments" for that action.......

Granny, who's husband is a former Mormon elder that had started asking to many questions before said occurance. Yeah, gotta love those Mormon's...NOT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit