JW at Dr's office

by VeniceIT 9 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Today I was sitting in the waiting room to get a check up and the other lady in there is sitting with a bound volume on her lap, studying her KM, and she had a lil bible with her.

I think it was in French, not sure I didn't speak to her because I didn't want to affect her blood pressure . I really wanted to let her know that NO ONE ACTUALLY studies the KM, you just hightlight it during announcements. She probably had a part in the meeting or something.

I just felt so sad seeing her sitting there, racing, and instead of being able to relax a bit in the office, she had to sit and study, It kind of made me sick in the stomach thinking about all that running around we had to do. Poor lady, didn't even know that she was sitting in the room with an apostate

Ven

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

isn't if funny how we just seem to blend in??

• SYN
    SYN

She studied and underlined her Kingdom Ministry? Good grief, she isn't good Apostate material at ALL!

• orbison11
    orbison11

heck syn
    i not only studied and underlined, i often wrote out the scriptures so i could remember them, an i am surely one heck of an apostate:)

orbi

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

orbison11, welcome to the board!

-LisaBObeesa

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Same here orbison. In fact, it was "because" I studied so much that I realised the truth about the troof!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I studied and looked up all the scriptures for all the meeteins with teh ONE exception of the KM. hahahah

Ven

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hahahahaha

Actually she IS good apostate material. Just look at me. I used to do the same stupid thing. I was always trying to "give a good witness" by studying so people could see how dedicated JWs are LOL. And now I'm a full blown died in the wool apostate and loving it!

• Swan
    Swan

Venice,

Not only did she not know she was sitting near an apostate, she didn't know she was sitting near one of the best apostates that we have! You must have had your hair styled to hide your horns today.

Tammy

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

All that studying would be marvelous except for one thing. They are False Prophets Span by Satan Must suck to be so wrong

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit