Women and Heaven.

by John Aquila 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

The desire to have the company of a beautiful woman is so great, that angels were willing to leave heaven for a few forbidden moments of touching, kissing, and caressing---and then be destroyed.

Genesis 6:2 (GNT) some of the heavenly beings saw that these young women were beautiful, So they married any woman they chose.

By the way, what’s wrong with Marriage?

Better yet, why not just create beautiful spirit women in heaven and let the angels have their own women----- in their spirit realm.

Why is there no women in heaven?????

Image result for kiss pic

• sir82
    sir82
    I'm beginning to pick up a definite commonality in the threads you start.....
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    sir82
    I'm beginning to pick up a definite commonality in the threads you start.....

Well, I am single, and I do love the company of women. And it seems like they love my company as well. So I might just be one of those angels who came down to the earth.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    I have a friend who is partially waiting until the new system to get married because he reckons that perfect women have to be extremely gorgeous since their beauty seduced the angels.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Why there are women in heaven.

Why do only 40% of men go to Heaven? (A) If they all went

it would be hell..

• Poztate
    Poztate

It seems a little strange that some of those heavenly beings (asexual) did't find some of the men handsome and virile. They could have then come down to earth as a really hot chicks and been "boinked" by lots of good men.

They might have even got married if they found one or two they really liked (Polygamy)

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

tim3l0rd

I have a friend who is partially waiting until the new system to get married because he reckons that perfect women have to be extremely gorgeous since their beauty seduced the angels.

I hear that quit often also. What I never hear is sisters saying they will wait for the new system because by then all the men will be extremely handsome.

James Mixon

(A) If they all went it would be hell.

LOL!

I think the idea of no women in heaven came from J. Rutherford and he used the Bible in a twisted way to get the idea across that only males would rule in heaven with Christ. If you were a female and of the anointed, you would be given the proper equipment to fulfill you duty as part of the 144,000.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    John Aquila - "Well, I am single, and I do love the company of women. And it seems like they love my company as well. So I might just be one of those angels who came down to the earth."

* groan *

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit