Like Shooting Fish In a Barrel...

by Hold Me-Thrill Me 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

the JW Broadcasting Barrel that is. Easy to do. Too easy.

Come on guys, swim faster give us a run for our money.

Waiting for the next Morning Worship Video...I'm bored.

• tiki
    tiki
    Sounds like you need someone to hold you and to thrill you...if you're bored you can always review the deaf playing video. Or on another note check out Mrs Brown videos on you tube!!
  • tiki
    tiki
    Damned spellcheck..playselfboy that was
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

For me there is no greater work than to help my brothers get free from false apostles.

Frank

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Tell me: How can You get them free?
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    By telling the truth.
  • TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Are you the one that can tell them the truth?
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Truth is in Christ. All we do is repeat what he taught.

There is no light outside of Christ's teachings. None.

• Tazemanian-devil
    Tazemanian-devil
    Isn't that just another barrel?
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    Isn't that just another barrel?

Barrels make for good wines and bourbon. Barrels are not pleasant to be raked over.

Science is a barrel of acquired empirical knowledge, dip your ladle all you want and it's always getting refilled with more and better knowledge and understanding of the physical universe we live in.

Jesus contributions to human understanding often dealt with thoughts beyond the physical world. Physical senses cannot convey understanding of spiritual things. Spirit, faith, hope these are intangible, when Jesus' teachings dealt with physical reality, he urged peace, justice, love, and empathy. A barrel of wisdom for any age.

But the WT is a barrel that leaks, seeps, stagnant watery refuse and gets filled with a constant supply by their filthy lucre-loving Gobbering Body.

I long for the day the WT hierarchy find themselves raked over the proverbial barrel, and what a day of just reckoning that will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit